Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Drawing with Palace at Selhurst...

Drawing with Palace at Selhurst was...

• One point gained

Votes: 47 45.2%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 57 54.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Have to say 2 dropped, as their goal came from our error, but then again has to be a point gained as we came from behind.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
2 points lost but after going one down I'd have taken the draw.

It is basically another Fulham/Sheffield Utd/Burnley game. We can't effectively deal with fairly underwhelming teams.
Fulham and Palace are decent.

And anyway, after the top six flounce off, they will be our rivals for the EPL title! Year after year. Happy days!

Or not.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
2 points lost but after going one down I'd have taken the draw.

It is basically another Fulham/Sheffield Utd/Burnley game. We can't effectively deal with fairly underwhelming teams.
We were awful first half, gifted them a goal. It was a painful, frustrating watch. Subs were good & Danny’s goal sublime, most of our team could do with a rest. Great to see Moder get more minutes.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Point gained on the basis of a very poor first half where we could easily have been a couple of goals behind.

We have to play with that attacking intent from the start of games.
You quoted me on the Israel/Hamas thread the other day. Do you know what I think? I think you're a ******* **** mate. Don’t you ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER EVER EVER do something like that again.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Absolutely two points lost. They were there for the taking for the whole second half, even when 1-0 up. Not often I'm disappointed if Albion come back for a draw. But I felt deflated at the end.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Delighted given the no1 rule vs that shower is to not lose. We always seem to equalise after going a goal down to them - think that’s 4 times in last 7 or so games now. The twats thought they’d somehow spawned another lucky win like a few years back after getting totally outclassed.

Timewasting at home for a point 🤣

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
They are as good as Sheffield United and Burnley. Those games were certainly two points lost, and this match was exactly the same.

A poor mistake at the back, and too many chances missed :shrug:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
You quoted me on the Israel/Hamas thread the other day. Do you know what I think? I think you're a ******* **** mate. Don’t you ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER EVER EVER do something like that again.
Whoooaaaa whooaaaaa! That’s English for stop a horse. If you could be angry down the centre of the forum that would be tremendously helpful.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Away in the Palace derby with plenty of players out and 1-0 down with 8 minutes left?

Point gained for me.

We'll beat them at home in 5-6 weeks time.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
On balance it's a point gained. That's 6 Prem matches at Selhurst without defeat and in every one we've played the better football. They'd just come off an away draw at City and should have been full of beans, but for the most part their crowd was subdued and their football was dull The gap is still 9 points in our favour.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Whoooaaaa whooaaaaa! That’s English for stop a horse. If you could be angry down the centre of the forum that would be tremendously helpful.
I will make sure that you never never never never never NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER... NEVER work in Norfolk radio. North Norfolk radio. You are nothing. I am this and you are NOTHING.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here