Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dr who spoiler alert

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Like others have mentioned this is by far the worst series it's like watching the kids doctor who spin off programme Sarah Jane Adventures, but kids wouldn't understand it coz even most of us don't, so I don't know who the show is aimed at anymore
Get fed up with Matt Smith whizzing around like a lunatic as well
DR WHO R.I.P

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Like others have mentioned this is by far the worst series it's like watching the kids doctor who spin off programme Sarah Jane Adventures, but kids wouldn't understand it coz even most of us don't, so I don't know who the show is aimed at anymore
Get fed up with Matt Smith whizzing around like a lunatic as well
DR WHO R.I.P

The show has waxed and waned both overall and in each viewers opinion since 1963, and will continue to do so. The final episode, although not making up for a few off-key episodes of late, was one of the better ones I've seen since the show returned.

A an aside, the overall viewing figures and AI values have remained solid and strong, so there's still plenty of support for the show out there.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Definitely time war doctor erased from time

I'd go with that. The one that HAD to make the terrible decision to do what was necessary to end the war.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I'd go with that. The one that HAD to make the terrible decision to do what was necessary to end the war.
I think this is probably true but I still don't see how exactly that the Time War NotDoctor carrying out what needed to be done fits in with (particularly) Ten never shutting up about how he killed all the Time Lords, Daleks etc etc. Would seem to be identifying the acts with The Doctor rather than with some half-hidden alternative identity.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It seems like every theory has a question. If he is the time war doctor, how can he have always been running from him? The time war occurred between Paul McCann and Christopher eccleston.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think this is probably true but I still don't see how exactly that the Time War NotDoctor carrying out what needed to be done fits in with (particularly) Ten never shutting up about how he killed all the Time Lords, Daleks etc etc. Would seem to be identifying the acts with The Doctor rather than with some half-hidden alternative identity.

But that half hidden alternative identity was still credited as 'the doctor'

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Crap series with the odd good episode. Matt Smith is now too much of a comical parady on the point of being annoying. Clara is fit as a butchers dog though. Some really rubbish episodes tho. The one with the dolls house was awful

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here