Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dozens of Arsenal threads going on, on nsc

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Getting boring already.

Arsenal (4th highest payroll in the PL, used by Wenger to desperately assemble a team of winners) to appease their whinging fans, will ONLY BECAUSE THEY'VE SPENT THE CASH outclass the Albion.

I want us to concentrate on the league ... to pick up some points in these difficult away games coming up, and forget he hysteria about zzzzzzzz Arsenal.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
People are excited, its understanable. A top premiership team at the Amex and a chance for us to give it a go. Surely this is what the FA cup is for?

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
People are excited, its understanable. A top premiership team at the Amex and a chance for us to give it a go. Surely this is what the FA cup is for?

This, i would prefer to gain 6 points from the next two games and get stuffed 5-0 by Arsenal but I am more excited and looking forward to this game than any other this season apart from Palace obviously!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Getting boring already.

Arsenal (4th highest payroll in the PL, used by Wenger to desperately assemble a team of winners) to appease their whinging fans, will ONLY BECAUSE THEY'VE SPENT THE CASH outclass the Albion.

I want us to concentrate on the league ... to pick up some points in these difficult away games coming up, and forget he hysteria about zzzzzzzz Arsenal.

FFS - Another Arsenal thread!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Blimey, less than an hour after the opponents were named, and already moans.

Shocking really - although occasionally I have a moan myself.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
So you start another one? Genius.

100 This
slap_zps7f12c480.gif

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

This.

A few years ago, our club nearly died. We were knocking around either 75 miles from home in front of 3000 people or a couple of years later for a decade in a crap Athletics stadium.

We will now be playing one of the world's most famous teams in front of 27000 people in a fantastic modern arena, with a team that might, just might cause an upset.

D

Deleted member 18477

this.

Arsenal are one of the biggest clubs in the world that we haven't played in a very long time - and we have a decent chance of beating - or haven't you noticed?

this.

This.

A few years ago, our club nearly died. We were knocking around either 75 miles from home in front of 3000 people or a couple of years later for a decade in a crap Athletics stadium.

We will now be playing one of the world's most famous teams in front of 27000 people in a fantastic modern arena, with a team that might, just might cause an upset.

and this.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No chance. Arsenal will win.

I doubt very much they are clear cut winners and have choked several time before in the cup.

whatever happens it will be a great day for us I am amazed we are not live though.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
No chance. Arsenal will win.

There is every chance. On our day we are MUSTARD.

Having said that, heart says Albion, head says Arsenal.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I doubt very much they are clear cut winners and have choked several time before in the cup.

whatever happens it will be a great day for us I am amazed we are not live though.

Quite clearly the Tie of the round not just from our point of view but neutrals would be looking at Brighton hosting Arsenal (two sides that play attractive football) & possible cup upset

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here