Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doubters and moaners!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We ARE allowed to moan about our team, as long as nobody else does!

As others have said unlike other clubs, it is very rare to hear our team booed off, and generally I think our support is pretty good and tolerant.

Incidentally, I felt Dunk should have been sold at the start of the season when Fulham were interested, and nothing has made me deviate from that opinion.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
We ARE allowed to moan about our team, as long as nobody else does!

As others have said unlike other clubs, it is very rare to hear our team booed off, and generally I think our support is pretty good and tolerant.

Incidentally, I felt Dunk should have been sold at the start of the season when Fulham were interested, and nothing has made me deviate from that opinion.
Totally agree we can moan about our team, that is human nature and things can't always be rosey.

My initial point was and still is, that I get the feeling some want us to fail so they can be proved right!

I worry how well we would fair in the Premier League with the current squad, but would love to see us given the chance to prove ourselves in the top flight.

el punal

To a certain extent I agree with you.
A tiny majority especially on the match day threads is just ridiculous and stupid.
A slightly larger minority just love to have a moan but some of it is through caring, tongue in cheek or trying to be funny.
For me, I have never moaned about The Albion, I take what I am given on a match to match basis then move on, but I always expect us to lose or draw or muck it up at the end of the season so I am delighted when we don't.
It's just the way it is with me, I can't help it, I am a worrier in life anyway but I never come on here and moan about it.
As usual I am excited and worried about tonight and it will be on my mind all day.
Sorry if I sound pedantic (no, I'm not!), shouldn't that be a tiny MINORITY?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here