Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Double Glazing

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
Don't really want to contact a company just yet as I know they won't leave me alone if I do. But how much roughly would it cost to replace something like this? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341659987.311056.jpg*

*posting this on my phone so don't know how the photo will comes out.

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
UPVC. yeah sorry awful picture.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Looking at your photo, I would say it looks at least 1800mm wide and 1380mm tall, can you confirm this, and is the lower glass below 800mm from the floor, because it will need to be toughened.
Confirm the approximate size and I will get you a price on Monday.
I am a freelance window surveyor and work for trade supply companies.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Try L&M Windows who are on the seafront road at Southwick.

Without telling them what other quotes we had, their quote undercut other local companies such as Goatleys and Lancing Windows, so much so that we were able to replace the front door as well as all the windows, for less than others quoted for the windows alone. Their price per window was cheaper, that's why. Very nice UPVC windows as well:

Double glazing, replacement windows and doors and conservatories – L & M Windows in Brighton, East Sussex

The fitter is an Albion fan & season ticket holder!

The only company who bothered us at all after initial contact was Anglian so I told them to do one. This was only a couple of months ago. So don't worry about contacting local companies, IMHO local companies don't produce a 'mini example of a window' out of their briefcase & they do not pressure you & only stay long enough to measure up!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here