Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Don't wanna' go home............

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
this is the best trip I've ever been on'...........The strains of this will be ringing in my head come the final whistle on Saturday at the end of an amazing season, after years of struggle (mixed with a few good ones). Beaten two prem teams at our great ground and a finish in the top half (which most people would have taken at the beginning), the amex will hopefully get even better in the summer with the new seats and with careful prunning the squad will improve too - bring on August and thanks Tony once again.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::smile:

Mate of mine was at the Valencia v Stoke game and the Stoke fans were singing:

Don't wanna go home
Don't wanna go home
Stokes a shithole we wanna stay here.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Totally agree for the first time this season I am not eagerly looking forward to the game tomorrow, only because I know its the last for effectively 3 months and the end of a brilliantly enjoyable season.

My son and I have had some great times this season and loved 99% of it and for that I thank the team, club and fellow fans, for those moaning these are the good times enjoy it while it lasts.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I always seem to moan about how quick time is flying by and then spend the summer wishing the season would hurry up and start again.

There's just no pleasing some people!

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
Mate of mine was at the Valencia v Stoke game and the Stoke fans were singing:

Don't wanna go home
Don't wanna go home
Stokes a shithole we wanna stay here.

I'll chat to my mate in Copenhagen when I see him later. He's a die hard Stoke fan and went to every away Euro match they had along with a handfull of prem ones and he hasn't got a good word to say about their town haha. :smile:

mlg57

Oct 20, 2006
Milton Keynes
Loved this season, its been brilliant and so much better than I had even hoped for. Yes thanks to all concerned, Tony, Gus, every player that has pulled on a blue and white/Green and white shirt, and thanks to the 20,000 that made it special each week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here