** Don't Trust Your Woman? Then Track Her Mobile Phone... (may be NSFW!)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Can it tell the difference between missionary and doggy as well then. :D

D

Deleted member 2719

Half these Big brother things are not accurate are they? Eg one of my Facebook friends said according to some site i had been in their top three to stalk their profile and i had 60 times that month, which of course was bollocks, i can only assume she was stalking me!! or maybe it shows as viewing her profile every time she posts because every message comes straight on my home page of my Motorola Dext of every friend that posts a message.

Does anyone know do they just pluck a figure or is it my phone settings?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
That is bloody superb. My wife was exactly where I expected her to be. Little disappointed though that she wasn't doing the ironing at the same time though.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Mines on the streets earning the cash i need for next years season ticket, beer and away matches

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Half these Big brother things are not accurate are they? Eg one of my Facebook friends said according to some site i had been in their top three to stalk their profile and i had 60 times that month, which of course was bollocks, i can only assume she was stalking me!! or maybe it shows as viewing her profile every time she posts because every message comes straight on my home page of my Motorola Dext of every friend that posts a message.

Does anyone know do they just pluck a figure or is it my phone settings?

You do know those sort of posts on Facebook are total spam, right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports