Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't leave me this way ............

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Everyone has the right to leave early if they wish. But what annoys me is when having jostled into a position directly in my field of vision they STOP because there's been some action....and I can see bugger all ! A bit annoying. :rant:

Yeah this is my annoyance too.

By and large I don't understand the early leavers but it is each to their own and so be it.

What's getting annoying is the people that seem to think half time should be more like 30 mins in duration.
Two chaps near me on Saturday got up on 39 mins and returned on 53 minutes.
Compounding a waste of their time and money was confirmed when they left on 80 minutes.

I wonder why they bothered to come at all really?

Rock

Jan 31, 2008
I have followed NSC for about 10 years.. been signed up (god knows why.. for about 6 years) and tend to read what is of interest to me most days..(without getting involved) I tend to pay little to no attention to who posts what.. I have a few good friends that are serial posters (i like to see what they have to say) - i know a lot of you as acquaintances, however, as it is mostly drivel and a serious case of people trying to get one over each other, i do tend to steer clear of getting involved! This Hove born and bred fella has obviously annoyed a lot of people during his several thousand posts.. He is obviously someone in the past that has written something of absolutely no interest to me - so i just move on..
There comes a time though - when what is written is just a form of bullying.. i am sure he is a big boy that can look after himself.. but christ.. give the guy a break.. (or just ignore him!)

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
I have followed NSC for about 10 years.. been signed up (god knows why.. for about 6 years) and tend to read what is of interest to me most days..(without getting involved) I tend to pay little to no attention to who posts what.. I have a few good friends that are serial posters (i like to see what they have to say) - i know a lot of you as acquaintances, however, as it is mostly drivel and a serious case of people trying to get one over each other, i do tend to steer clear of getting involved! This Hove born and bred fella has obviously annoyed a lot of people during his several thousand posts.. He is obviously someone in the past that has written something of absolutely no interest to me - so i just move on..
There comes a time though - when what is written is just a form of bullying.. i am sure he is a big boy that can look after himself.. but christ.. give the guy a break.. (or just ignore him!)

Any chance of an IP check Bozza? Definite troll account if ever I saw one :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What's really worrying is, BBS keep linking his post as if he's a serious journalist.

In fairness, most of them probably don't notice the plethora of spelling & grammatical errors, or the generally poor writing style.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
What a vapid post As a rule I never bother with the OP's output owing to their constant " look at me " ramblings. I made the mistake of opening this one and wish I hadn't. This has been occurring for years amongst some of the "best" supported clubs in England, any one else remember the 2-0 defeat of the mighty Liverpool in the FA Cup in '84 at The Goldstone ? The Liverpool fans in the North East had long disappeared by the time of the final whistle too.

I must reinforce the strength of my convictions not to open these posts until Hove, Boring and Unread shakes off his delusions of adequacy.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Let me tell you something you already know. NSC ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as NSC. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Let me tell you something you already know. NSC ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as NSC. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!

Hahahaha

What a load of absolutely pathetic over-dramatic bullshit.

It is some words, on the internet.

I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it

:lol:

Stumpy Tim

:clap: :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hahahaha

What a load of absolutely pathetic over-dramatic bullshit.

It is some words, on the internet.

:lol:

Jesus wept, it was a joke you clown ! Ha ha ha. Still you jumped on it first , fool. Btw it is a clip from a Rocky film as the joke obviously went way over your head.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Adriaaaaaaaannn!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Jesus wept, it was a joke you clown ! Ha ha ha. Still you jumped on it first , fool. Btw it is a clip from a Rocky film as the joke obviously went way over your head.

Not so, Mr film guru.

I recognise the quote, but they are still your words, Garth - absolutely. It doesn't matter that they are a quote - its still the same old look-at-me, hard-done-by bullshit that you've infected the board with on a monthly basis, for years.

But yes, you are right, it IS a joke. You are a joke.

Moron.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Not so, Mr film guru.

I recognise the quote, but they are still your words, Garth - absolutely. It doesn't matter that they are a quote - its still the same old look-at-me, hard-done-by bullshit that you've infected the board with on a monthly basis, for years.

But yes, you are right, it IS a joke. You are a joke.

Moron.

You really are something else. It was an amusing joke in reply to the blokes comments. Carry on.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
You really are something else. It was an amusing joke in reply to the blokes comments. Carry on.

Don't let his words beat you to your knees, US. Battle on through!

rocky_chicen_cluckable.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here