Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't laugh........

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I made this last night with those plastic bead thingy things that you iron together!, don't laugh it took me ages to make! :lolol:

View attachment 41750

See your beads and raise you lego :D

epy2ytu3.jpg

Hama beads are strangely addictive. A few Christmases ago the Pottings were at their Grannies along with various in - laws. The Hama beads came out, all the adults became engrossed in making things with them whilst the children played elsewhere. Bro in law (late 30's. at the time single without kids and a senior bod with the BBC World Service) was very proud of the fine dinosaur he made. His mum ironed it for him and I suspect he still has it.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Hama beads are strangely addictive. A few Christmases ago the Pottings were at their Grannies along with various in - laws. The Hama beads came out, all the adults became engrossed in making things with them whilst the children played elsewhere. Bro in law (late 30's. at the time single without kids and a senior bod with the BBC World Service) was very proud of the fine dinosaur he made. His mum ironed it for him and I suspect he still has it.

That's the little thingy things! Hama beads!, better than anal beads! IMO!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here