Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny travel vouchers available by phone

andy_lee007uk

Oct 21, 2005
Surrey Seagull
Just a quick heads up to say that you can order travel vouchers for the Donny game on Saturday by phoning the ticket office.

Just ordered 2 at £2 each plus £2 booking fee. The chap on the phone said that they would be posted first class today.

Not sure why they aren't advising this on the official website?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Can you buy them in the Club Shop at any point? going up to buy two books for me and my sister at some point and think my step-dads interested in some "one offs"

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Right, just ordered two for Donny and one for Gills. They are £2.50 each with no booking fee (although that's what the extra 50p is for of course). Sorted. Ticket office bloke said "they've literally just gone on sale."

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
when you buy a book of 30 do they list the games they are for or are there just 30 vouchers ??

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
when you buy a book of 30 they have the matches printed on them and then "Cup Game 1" "Cup Game 2" etc etc...they come in 2 halfs...one for each way

hastings

Jan 15, 2010
Suffolk
[MENTION=4942]ngood77[/MENTION]
Right, just ordered two for Donny and one for Gills. They are £2.50 each with no booking fee (although that's what the extra 50p is for of course). Sorted. Ticket office bloke said "they've literally just gone on sale."

Yes i bought them over the phone and paid a total of £4 for two.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I just bought two (for my son and me) for £3 on the phone........good value :)

....although the phone call must have cost about £52 :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've taken the plunge and bought two books of travel vouchers, £60 for the season. A bit of an arsecake, being as I'm not sure how many of them I'll actually end up using (maybe half), but looks like it'll probably work out better in the long run than faffing about buying individual ones each time I need them.

Course, if the club had just taken away the 'match specific' aspect of each travel voucher then things would have been a lot simpler, easier and cheaper. I still haven't come across a reasonable explanation as to why they made them match specific, other than to make a few quid I suppose.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Charged £2 per ticket plus £2 booking fee? Yikes. I went into the store earlier and paid £1.50 per voucher with no additional fees. You've been ripped off.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
15th in ticket office queue earlier. And 15th in queue 5min later.

Then they shut at 5pm (!), like they're some crappy shop in Bexhill or something. *sigh*

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Right, so we have me who paid £2.50 per voucher, one who paid £4 for two and two who paid £1.50 per voucher ! Any others ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here