Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

******Donny Rsonists v NSC Tippy Tappers: Players still needed!!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Apologies to any of you that did not make the first cut. The squad has been picked on the basis of the first 16 who PM'd me or put their names down.

Remember the match is SATURDAY 3 MARCH at 11am

Manager: Knee On (good luck mate!)

Physio: Al Bion

Squad:

El Presidente
bigkev2007
Sibroadway
Padders
Fatboy
SSbhafc22
Turkey
The Viper
Captain Pugwash
Middletoenail
Seagull in Range
Lord Bamber
Walt Jabasco
Penfold1st
Albion 28
Zoogull

Please confirm you will be there by FRIDAY 24 February, otherwise I will assume you cannot make it and pick some others.

As already mentioned, everyone will get 45 minutes at least. The squad is 16, but based on past experience about 13-14 will turn up!

Please bring a blue and white shirt and blue shorts.

Last edited:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Unless some one wants to give me a lift, i'll pay towards fuel... but if i'm honest about 30 quid is the most i can pay right now...

ssbhafc22

Sep 22, 2011
I'm up for it, just need to find out about getting to doncaster on time, cost of travel etc i will be able to confirm on friday evening if that is ok? Where is the game been played so i can arrange how to get there?

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
If anyone is driving up, then i would recommend using the A1 route given on their website . I use this route when i travel back to Haywards Heath from just east of Rossington and usually takes me around 4 hours .

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Lord Bamber - injury doubt unfortunately - If you follow my posts on official running you will see I have damaged ankle ligaments. I will regretfully have to pull out.

Good luck

ssbhafc22

Sep 22, 2011
I think i will be on the 6.02, going to give brighton station a visit on friday to find out cheap fares and times etc :)

Seagull in Range

Oct 20, 2004
Mossley
I can confirm. I will also need a lift/ share a taxi from the station to the pitch (I arrive at around 9.30AM).

ssbhafc22

Sep 22, 2011
i'm going to be on the 6:02 and the subsequent connections because it's a bit cheaper.

Those going by train bear in mind the Victoria Line is closed so going with Southern to Victoria would mean you're a bit stuck at the station.

I'm happy to chip in for a cab share to the ground at Doncaster (both of them) if anyone is interested.

Are you going via London Bridge and Kings Cross?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here