Donny roll call

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Serious question..... can you POTG?

According to Donnie's away guide: YES, at their "Soccer Centre Reception"; presumably otherwise known as "Ticket Office"...

"Please note that cash is not accepted at the turnstiles, all matches at the Keepmoat Stadium are ticket only. Away tickets can be purchased from the Soccer Centre Reception in the North West corner of the Stadium. However the best way to ensure you get your tickets for the game is to pre-purchase them at your clubs ticket office"

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
The 08.45 from Huddersfield arrive in Donny just before 10, what the hell will i do for 5 hours till kick off :cheers:

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
I'm going, first away game in ages, driving up on friday, staying at a friends house, playing in the match in the morning, hopefully watching a BHA win then driving back after.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Am heading to Yorkshire today!

Got work things Thu/Fri, brewery trip Friday PM then the match Saturday, meeting up with eldest lad who is at York Uni.

PG

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
Oh I guess I will. I would have had a nice lay in (only live a couple of miles from the ground) but got to get my son to the NSC match and give my support. The 'soccer reception area' is so called because it generally serves the local football small side leagues five days a week. Guess it doubles up on match days for away tickets. We have a lot of friends in the opposition support so good week for wind ups but please please Albion don't lose!

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
I'm in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here