Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny Fans/ People with purchase history please help me!

ForeverAGull

Jul 14, 2010
East Sussex
Ben you're not getting it are you, it's not you or a family member that I'm worried about , all tickets and thus seat numbers are traceable from our TO. I have my own ST to safeguard.
I don't care if you're family member is deaf and dumb as well as quadraplaegic (excuse the exaggeration), he could get hurt embroiled in business not concerning him etc and it would inevitably track back to us.
Our club simply won't tolerate any hassle and bans are given out very easily......I'm really sorry for you lad but please take my advice. We Northerners are very 'open' and chatty with strangers. That's just our way (thank God) and the poor relative of yours could just end up as a sitting target for one of the nobs who unfortunately travel with us.

Not being funny mate but I'm sure there will be about 100 Brighton fans in the away end. And it's not exactly a derby match is it?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I'd be amazed if they turned you away from the P&R without a voucher, I'd push it, make them back down

Agreed, if Donny fans turn up at the P&R I'd be shocked if they got turned away. Perhaps a few weeks/months down the line if there's an obvious system but it all seems so up in the air at the moment with away fans not knowing whats going on I'm sure they'd just let you on.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Thank you folks. Unless by some miracle the BHA/DRFC sites give proper away fans P&R news (ie without vouchers) before Saturday, then Lewes it is.

The thing is, you pass the Mill Road site on your way down. It's on the A23/A27 junction. So you may as well pop in there, ask a steward if you can park, if you can, great, if you can't, carry on to Lewes.

Another option you could try is driving to Rottingdean where there is a shuttle bus from outside the White Horse pub taking people to the ground. There's a small pay and display car park there (not sure how much exactly), there's also parking at the white horse, got a feeling thats free, might be for customers, but you could pop in there before/after the game anyway. There's also a little car park just up the coastroad opposite Newlands road, again not sure if its pay and display or not as haven't been there for ages.

Bus details in general are here: Brighton Hove Bus and Coach Company

Last edited:

Ian from Doncaster

Jul 29, 2011
The thing is, you pass the Mill Road site on your way down. It's on the A23/A27 junction. So you may as well pop in there, ask a steward if you can park, if you can, great, if you can't, carry on to Lewes.

Another option you could try is driving to Rottingdean where there is a shuttle bus from outside the White Horse pub taking people to the ground. There's a small pay and display car park there (not sure how much exactly), there's also parking at the white horse, got a feeling thats free, might be for customers, but you could pop in there before/after the game anyway. There's also a little car park just up the coastroad opposite Newlands road, again not sure if its pay and display or not as haven't been there for ages.

Thank you

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Another option is Withdean as thats not far down from Mill Road. Route S is running from there departing at 1.03/1.23/1.43/1.58. Not sure if parking at Withdean is free or not (others on here will know) but its a big car park. Besides you could park in the residential streets nearby and jump on the bus.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing

Afraid the shuttle bus is voucher only too

Ian from Doncaster

Jul 29, 2011
We're staying in Crawley overnight on saturday now. Will get the train from there to Falmer, via Lewes for an easier return from the stadium.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
We're staying in Crawley overnight on saturday now. Will get the train from there to Falmer, via Lewes for an easier return from the stadium.

I'm sure you know, but get the train from Three Bridges rather than Crawley unless you want an extra connection.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Bordering on impossible at the station, but if you pass it and pull into the residential area on the left (moulsecoombe - don't google it), it's probably another 10 minutes walk, but you should be able to find parking in some roads there, or on the right hand side of the road is coldean

There are stewards at the entrance to Newick Road, so anybody looking like a football fan gets turned away. Oh and why not google Moulsecoomb? If anybody does need to park with a ten minute walk to the station, PM me and you could park outside my house.

DonnyFan82

Jul 27, 2011
Not being funny mate but I'm sure there will be about 100 Brighton fans in the away end. And it's not exactly a derby match is it?

I doubt this very much. Our ticket office vetted every single order after a high number of people with people with southern post codes tried to order tickets, and they are confident they didn't sell any to Brighton fans, or if they did it was a very low number.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here