Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny Fans/ People with purchase history please help me!

ForeverAGull

Jul 14, 2010
East Sussex
anyone not got a ticket in the away in with purchase history (donny) if you havent please could i use your name... got a family member down from up north and he loves brighton been to the withdean loads of times and as there are no home tickets left we tried getting him in the away end, rung up this morning but we havent got any purchase history so they wouldnt let us buy a ticket
If anyone has please please please could i use your name and i will happily reward you with a few pints on Saturday home or away fan

Thanks... Ben

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire
anyone not got a ticket in the away in with purchase history (donny) if you havent please could i use your name... got a family member down from up north and he loves brighton been to the withdean loads of times and as there are no home tickets left we tried getting him in the away end, rung up this morning but we havent got any purchase history so they wouldnt let us buy a ticket
If anyone has please please please could i use your name and i will happily reward you with a few pints on Saturday home or away fan

Thanks... Ben

Ben , I feel for you but it's more than my life's worth if it kicks off anywhere around my traceable seat and I don't necessarily mean Brighton on Rovers or vice-versa. Our fans have a history of kicking off occasionally amongst themselves fella easily done if you piss someone off ! Sorry.
Get yourself a few beers in with some other 'ticket less' mates and watch a 'live' stream, there's always your next home game.
Marje Proops. :eek:

AKA Thor.

Ian from Doncaster

Jul 29, 2011
Although we may as well try and sell them now, given that the BHAFC site says no more for home fans?

Question for the locals, what is car parking like at/near Lewes station?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Although we may as well try and sell them now, given that the BHAFC site says no more for home fans?

Non-existent!

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire

That should have happened in the 1st. place Ian had we been dealt a straight hand. Disappointing that we never got the allocations requested each time we asked for them. Very unprofessional behaviour in my eyes.:annoyed:

ForeverAGull

Jul 14, 2010
East Sussex
It's for a family member that's good as gold don't worrie about that he will be fine and yes they have a few left but only selling to people with purchase history!

DanielT

Bordering on impossible at the station, but if you pass it and pull into the residential area on the left (moulsecoombe - don't google it), it's probably another 10 minutes walk, but you should be able to find parking in some roads there, or on the right hand side of the road is coldean

thoreveraviking

Jul 29, 2011
Republic of Yorkshire
It's for a family member that's good as gold don't worrie about that he will be fine and yes they have a few left but only selling to people with purchase history!

Ben you're not getting it are you, it's not you or a family member that I'm worried about , all tickets and thus seat numbers are traceable from our TO. I have my own ST to safeguard.
I don't care if you're family member is deaf and dumb as well as quadraplaegic (excuse the exaggeration), he could get hurt embroiled in business not concerning him etc and it would inevitably track back to us.
Our club simply won't tolerate any hassle and bans are given out very easily......I'm really sorry for you lad but please take my advice. We Northerners are very 'open' and chatty with strangers. That's just our way (thank God) and the poor relative of yours could just end up as a sitting target for one of the nobs who unfortunately travel with us.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006

Plenty of parking around Lewes station if you are happy to pay for it. Some street parking is free. Or you can park for free in the residential roads near the prison and get on an eight minute bus ride to the ground

Ian from Doncaster

Jul 29, 2011
Plenty of parking around Lewes station if you are happy to pay for it. Some street parking is free. Or you can park for free in the residential roads near the prison and get on an eight minute bus ride to the ground

Thanks, quite happy to pay for parking and the train to Falmer - it does looke easier to get back to Lewes after the game. I'd be happy to pay for the P&R were it not for the voucher palaver!

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
=Ian from Doncaster;4271885Question for the locals, what is car parking like at/near Lewes station?

Lewes is a mare for street parking. Best off biting the bullet & parking in the station car park (If there's space)

Edit Just seen the previous posters idea about parking near the local slammer. Thats a good call. Head north up the A277 from the prison crossroads & look out for the nice suburbia semi's to the right. Should get a space down there plus given the neighbourhood, the car *should* be safe.

A safer bet methinks than parking in Moulsecoomb as another poster suggested. ???

Last edited:

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Thanks, quite happy to pay for parking and the train to Falmer - it does looke easier to get back to Lewes after the game. I'd be happy to pay for the P&R were it not for the voucher palaver!

I'd be amazed if they turned you away from the P&R without a voucher, I'd push it, make them back down

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

If you go straight on at the roundabout by Lewes station there are three car parks. 1 for a college, 1 for a school and 1 for a Leisure centre. Steer clear of the college because they have parking restrictions but either of the other two should be fine esp on a saturday...

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I can't believe the away games can't pay to use the park and ride when they get on site. Stupid decision.

Ian from Doncaster

Jul 29, 2011
Thank you folks. Unless by some miracle the BHA/DRFC sites give proper away fans P&R news (ie without vouchers) before Saturday, then Lewes it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here