Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny fans game?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Of course. I will be wearing a matchworn Ribero / TSB shirt from the 80s :thumbsup:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
its going to be interesting to see how many different albion shirts will be worn,

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I'm really sorry, but I have to work tommorow. I can't get out of it, even through I pleaded with my boss, I have to work till 1:30! which is annoying, because its normally my day off. We're so under-staffed at the moment. I'm really sorry for letting you all down, see you at the footy. :(

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
Just about ready to set-off and head down to the Deepthroat. Coach leaves at 5.45, should be in town by 10.30

Here's hoping for 3 points and an end to our 4-2 bashings!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well, we broke the sequence of 4-2 wins. Let's hope this afternoon is different too!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
We need a player ratings thread, and maybe some saying how we can make the playoffs on this performance, possibly with a few mumblings how we need a better manager as we got lucky and against a better team we'd have lost

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It was 6-2 with about five minutes left, then it all went a bit SLOPPY!

Thanks to all that played. Some decent performances all around, particularly Jimmy, Kev, Ali and Richie, for me.

If anyone didn't pay their fiver, pm Stevie boy and arrange to send it, as its out of order if he ends up out of pocket.

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
Thoroughly enjoyed that. Was a good laugh and a half decent game, with some strange refereeing in the first half. Think it was a penalty to us, wasn't sure at first but some of your lads seemed to think it was. Mark scored two crackers as well. Funniest part had to be when one of our lads went down with cramp and thought he'd broke his leg.

Hope to see you again next season. On eof these days we will finally beat you ;)

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Thoroughly enjoyed that. Was a good laugh and a half decent game, with some strange refereeing in the first half. Think it was a penalty to us, wasn't sure at first but some of your lads seemed to think it was. Mark scored two crackers as well. Funniest part had to be when one of our lads went down with cramp and thought he'd broke his leg.

Hope to see you again next season. On eof these days we will finally beat you ;)

We might have an opportunity before the Play-off Final

:thumbsup:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick

The 'broken leg' made me laugh!! As for the penalty, I didnt intentionally (sp) foul your guy, he was running backwards into me and I jumped up to head the ball clear and the ref gave a penalty! I did have my arm up but that was to stop him running into me rather than push him!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here