Donny fans game?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
That'll teach you for not playing last year, or being related to any of the players who played last year.
:jester:

i went last year to play, was just about to get changed when my phone rang, it was my other half and her ex husband was trying to kick down our front door, so i had to go, and people picking mates is so wrong, i have had to put up with that all my life, anyway if it wasnt for me, we wouldnt be playing on saturday

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Feel free to PM me if you have an issue. I really don't see the point of clogging up this thread with aimless complaining.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That'll teach you for not playing last year, or being related to any of the players who played last year.

Potter, do you have anything at all helpful or constructive to add to this thread? If not, how about you f*** off and shit stir somewhere else?

This is a friendly game of football against a likeminded group of Donny lads. No-one has any place getting het up about it. All the players will get a good run out whether they start or not.

The players chosen almost to a man, did play both of last year's games, meaning that they are among the bare 11 who were prepared to set of at 6am to play in Doncaster in the pissing rain. For that alone they deserve to start this time. Sorry to any who disagree with that, but that's the choice we made.

See you all on Saturday morning for some FUN.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Well sorry for showing some sympathy for someone who's been screwed over.

Still, i'll happily f*** off, and DEFINITELY won't shit stir, and then we can all ignore the fact that someone who's done you a great favour has been a victim of favouritism. I notice you choose to ignore him, rather than tell him to "f*** off".
:)

Anyway, have fun in your game whoever plays...hope you win:thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Why on earth would anyone tell Steve to f*** off? Stop being a child.

Yes, steve has done everyone a favour by making a phone call and booking the pitch. No-one else had done it, so fair play to him for getting off his arse and doing it.

Steve is in the squad. He'll get a half which is all a lot of people will play. No-one has been 'screwed over', so there is nothing for you to worry your little drama-queen head about.

Feel free to come along on Saturday and cheers us on. I might even buy you a drink afterwards.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
If possible can we keep it stuck for the time being, dont want people to miss out as they cant find the thread anymore.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
is everyone ok for an albion shirt to wear??

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I shall be wearing the Albiontina one from a few years ago, as seen in Chris' avatar (unless people want me to wear the current one, in which case I shall need to borrow one from somewhere)

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
any albion home shirt will be ok,

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
As lasy year if possible can everyone where a home shirt and if possible white shorts white socks. Ill have probably three or four if people dont have one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports