Donny fans game?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Jimmy and Rob, are in of course. Jimmy will once more RUN the Donny with his goalscoring prowess, and Rob can do all the running around at the back to compensate for the 2 LUMBERING centre halfs!

:lolol:

I vaugly remember you having a decent bit of pace, I think you managed to cover my ridiculous lack of pace pretty well!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
K.O is 11am, Donny fans wont get down until 10.30, i have been in contact with Rigo

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Right here is the starting line up picked by HKFC and myself. Apologies to people who haven't got in the side.

Everyone who isn't in the starting line up will get at least half an hour, need everyone to confirm they are going to be there at 10:30 by posting on this thread. If people don't get back to us then we will assume they aren't playing.

GK - O Lads

LB - Rob
CB - HKFC
CB - Da Man Clay
RB - Jaz

LM - Ali Jenkins
CM - Padders
CM - Bath Seagull
RM- Zesh Rehman

CF - Jimmy
CF - Big Kev 2007

I know we have a few subs so if you could confirm that you are still up for it as well we will go from there.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
it would have been nice to be in the starting line up as nobody else wanted to book the pitch and pay for it up front apart from me

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm IN :thumbsup:

Chris - send pm's to Padders, bathseagull (Ben) and Jimmy as they are not daily visitors to the site.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
it would have been nice to be in the starting line up as nobody else wanted to book the pitch and pay for it up front apart from me

It was the subject of some discussion, Steve. You will get a half for sure, and are next in line, should any of those 11 not show on the day. You are CB or CF, is that right?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
whats wrong with u or chris startign as sub?? after the day i have had i could quite easly cancel the pitch and not bother telling anyone

as you can guess i am not chuffed about this

Last edited:

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
Right here is the starting line up picked by HKFC and myself. Apologies to people who haven't got in the side.

Everyone who isn't in the starting line up will get at least half an hour, need everyone to confirm they are going to be there at 10:30 by posting on this thread. If people don't get back to us then we will assume they aren't playing.

GK - O Lads

LB - Rob
CB - HKFC
CB - Da Man Clay
RB - Jaz

LM - Ali Jenkins
CM - Padders
CM - Bath Seagull
RM- Zesh Rehman

CF - Jimmy
CF - Big Kev 2007

I know we have a few subs so if you could confirm that you are still up for it as well we will go from there.

Nice one - looking forward to another 4-2 victory. Just need the pros to do better than the normal 1-0 defeat that follows!

:thumbsup:

bigkev2007

Banned
Jan 30, 2008

GK - O Lads

LB - Rob
CB - HKFC
CB - Da Man Clay
RB - Jaz

LM - Ali Jenkins
CM - Padders
CM - Bath Seagull
RM- Zesh Rehman

CF - Jimmy
CF - Big Kev 2007

im in 100% flying in friday morning will call you chris if i have any probs finding it cheers mate! we will stuff em!!!!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Surely with me organisning a pitch, paying for it up front, getting a signed pennant from the club and contacting Rigo, go towards getting a starting place, so what has eveyone else done to get this game going???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports