Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny fans game?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'd quite like to play again this year if i can. Need to make up for the miss at the end of the last donny game! Of course, i meant to do that to keep it 4-2...

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
Nothing in the diary at the moment, I will talk to the Cheshire Seagulls and see if we can make a trip out of it.

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
Forgot to say, that after my latest knee op last November the consultant said I wasn't to play anymore foootball because of the arthritis.

I am sure one friendly wouldn't be a problem though.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'll gladly show up and offer support, but I can't imagine you ever being desperate enough to need me to play.

I could always referee, I suppose.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Forgot to say, that after my latest knee op last November the consultant said I wasn't to play anymore foootball because of the arthritis.

:clap2::clap2:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

when i had my knee op in 2000 i was told not play again, but a friendly every now and then doesnt hurt, well it does the following week

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
i would like to play i wanted to last time but couldnt make it im not to bad when is the game?

Will be the morning of the Donny home game (March 15th). It was at Waterhall last year, so I imagine it will be again.

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
Hi lads, have you managed to get anything sorted at all yet? Asking around I reckon we'll be able to fill a coach to bring down early morning to your place. Not sure whether it'll be a 33 or a 49-er, but should still be a good day out.

Let me know if/when you've booked the pitch please.

Rigo,

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
Jaz missed the last game because he was in China - he'll probably be keen, and we can always rope in some Morris and Mendoza types. Thanks Richie.

Richie might even bring some Hastings Stunnas with him, to be our very own gully's girls.

Nice to no i was remembered in the end!

Im not sure if i will if im honest, i will if were struggling for numbers but waterhall is hard for me to get to and if im only going to get a half dont see much point.

:)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Nice to no i was remembered in the end!

Im not sure if i will if im honest, i will if were struggling for numbers but waterhall is hard for me to get to and if im only going to get a half dont see much point.

:)

Its hard to you to get too from Brighton?! Im coming from the other side of Worthing! :lolol:

If its that much of an issue ill pick you up mate.

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
Its hard to you to get too from Brighton?! Im coming from the other side of Worthing! :lolol:

If its that much of an issue ill pick you up mate.

as im not driving its a pain in the arse! and as you've fallen into my trap, i mean offered so kindly i may take you up on it!

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
El Pres, are you ok to sort out the pitch and such again?

El Pres is in San Francisco at the moment and wont be at the Donny game as he is away again, Russia I think.

Can someone the Brighton end sort out the pitch etc?

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
chris.....would u like me to see if i can get my mate to ref? the 1 that does pitch invasion sometimes and did the 4-4 draw against REMF?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here