Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donner or Shish Kebab?

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
The lot!

Doner is so wrong but tastes so good!, little bit of chilli sauce and salad.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Lamb doner with a small bit of mayo. No salad. Gives me heartburn though so I tend not to eat them.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I think I can honestly say I have never eaten a Doner Kebab when being sober! but have eaten many when under the influence! but it has to be (after a minimum of 7 pints!!) Doner (meat well done) not to much salad and chilli sauce.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I think I can honestly say I have never eaten a Doner Kebab when being sober! but have eaten many when under the influence! but it has to be (after a minimum of 7 pints!!) Doner (meat well done) not to much salad and chilli sauce.

Another vote for chilli sauce. Agree a least 7 pints.

Donner meat with chili sauce, no onion, extra white cabbage and loads of chilies.

I've only ever eaten one when sober and wouldn't do it again.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Donner, salad and chilli sauce. Though due to the mild nature of the chilli sauce in my local shop I have started on garlic sauce. I notice no-one has voted for burger sauce (a customer ordered this while I was waiting last time - donner with burger sauce!).

Had one for breakfast once (freshly cooked, not leftovers) at Santa Pod.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Love Lamb shish with chilli sauce. People look at me funny sometimes if I say I had a kebab on a week night, but I only eat shish kebab - grilled lean chunks of lamb, lots of salad and chuck the pitta away and it's abaout as healthy as it gets

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
chicken shish. See that ******* be transformed from raw to cooked rather than sitting there all week...

Garlic mayo. Salad. Beautiful.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
this, with chilli sauce

when the maytree and fmt club ,i used to go to a place called porkies down the end of boundry rd near hills,they used to carve the donner then place on the chargrill,lush:thumbsup:,would say being sober and eating themjust isnt right.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Large Chicken Shish, all the salad with chillies, mayo and lots of hot chilli sauce... Chips couple of beers sorted

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here