Doncaster tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jan 13, 2010
Bedfordshire
Missed that Donnie tickets went on sale on Monday and almost didn't bother trying today - but I had nothing better to do at work so on I went and.....I got a ticket just like that! To say I'm chuffed is an understatement

But I don't get it - we sell out 18000 season tickets yet 1000 tickets for the most historic game in years - the first in our new stadium and they are still on sale after 2 days!

My only thought is the fact you have to have bought a ticket in the last 3 years (good idea from our much maligned ticket office) means that when all of the season ticket holders are gone there are not that many of us left

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
The club will have to work hard to make it known that it is possible to get tickets for the Amex. The idea that it was "impossible to get tickets" dogged Withdean for years.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Therewill not be a 22,400 sell out v Donny......with Donny bringing 1321, segregation and no-shows the attendance will be 21,487....FACTOID

Crouch End Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
I might be wrong but I've just looked online and the blocks being offered for sale now - East Stand blocks G and H - are different (and better) to what was available on Monday - I probably would have gone for those but was limited to West Stand Lower. Anyone know what the logic is to rolling out tickets like this?

It will sell out. If there are any tickets left next week surely they'll sell them to anyone regardless of purchase histories or fan numbers.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We've got tickets in WSL on the basis the East Stand is a "no offensive language" zone.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Currently 5 tickets left to purchase. But there will be quite a few no shows on the day, particularly since there are so many hospitality seats available this year.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Currently 5 tickets left to purchase. But there will be quite a few no shows on the day, particularly since there are so many hospitality seats available this year.

Do you mean "YOU" have 5 to purchase or are there only 5 left on sale?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Missed that Donnie tickets went on sale on Monday and almost didn't bother trying today - but I had nothing better to do at work so on I went and.....I got a ticket just like that! To say I'm chuffed is an understatement

But I don't get it - we sell out 18000 season tickets yet 1000 tickets for the most historic game in years - the first in our new stadium and they are still on sale after 2 days!

My only thought is the fact you have to have bought a ticket in the last 3 years (good idea from our much maligned ticket office) means that when all of the season ticket holders are gone there are not that many of us left

Its funny how expectation shifts as it was not that long ago people were predicting we would have approx 10-12k season tickets then we achieved 18k. Now we are talking about why we are not selling out! Its very easy to forget we were averaging about 7k last season so whilst selling out would be great we should not lose site of the already impressive increase in ST and interest since last season

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Do you mean "YOU" have 5 to purchase or are there only 5 left on sale?
There were 5 left on sale - now there are 8 :)
Its funny how expectation shifts as it was not that long ago people were predicting we would have approx 10-12k season tickets then we achieved 18k. Now we are talking about why we are not selling out! Its very easy to forget we were averaging about 7k last season so whilst selling out would be great we should not lose site of the already impressive increase in ST and interest since last season
Indeed, it's early days in terms of bringing fans back to the Albion.

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
I reckon a large amount of people (possibly even a majority) that are interested in attending the game but aren't STH were kept out by the purchase history rule. If it was a true free-for-all general sale they probably would have sold out much quicker.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
ohh dear. If here really are some tickets left, then I really hope my mate gets the two he wanted.

He asked me if there were any on website, I looked and told him I could not only see tickets for Gillingham. All stands were greyed out, as in, sold out when I looked for Doncaster.

Can't get on to check now!

:(

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The club will have to work hard to make it known that it is possible to get tickets for the Amex. The idea that it was "impossible to get tickets" dogged Withdean for years.

The club needs to promote the Carling Cup game vs The Pikeys as a means of establishing a purchasing history , this will allow newbies to get onto the database and make future purchases.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Try to buy two tickets at the same time and it says "Sorry, there are no tickets available for the selected stand and area. Please re-select and try again." I'd assume this means that there are only single seats available.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I think there may be a few STH's who can't make this game and are therefore making their tickets available via the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports