Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doncaster Rovers vs Reading *** Official Thread ***

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Looks like there's streams for Wigan/Blackpool, Derby/Watford and Hudds/Leicester but nothing for Donny/Reading. :-/

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Obviously I wouldn't swap.

Points in the bank are always better.

It was in Brighton's own hands before the draw v Blackpool, now Reading control their own destiny.

But they aren't much of a team, if they are capable of winning their last two under serious pressure, good luck to them.

But I doubt they'll do it.

More in question is the result at the City Ground! Can't beat Blackpool under pressure, a win away at Forest looks very difficult!

A result at Forest would always be difficult ..pressure or not...but five or so games ago who would have fancied either side having a chance..I'm glad we have one

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Thank you for asking. It seems not doesn't it? Hoping someone can put me straight.

ive had a little search around as well, couldn't find anything unfortunately

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
0-1 Derby v Watford

Could really do with derby winning this. Watford have a very good goal difference and go to charlton in the week followed by Huddersfield at home.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
4:58 Attempt missed. Gabriel Tamas (Doncaster Rovers) header from very close range misses to the right following a corner.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I am ridiculously stressed as we head towards 4.45p.m.

This. Cortisol and epinephrine levels are up, heartbeat resultantly raised, attention span is limited to football worries and little else, the secret pack of rolling tobacco above the cooker hood that the kids don't know about is looking enticing....

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
four draws in the following games and we are in the play offs

donny v reading
charlton v blackburn
reading v burnley
forest v brighton

what odds do i get?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here