Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doncaster Rovers vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***** Official Match Thread *****

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
And Cardiff and Leeds, didn't lose to Blackpool, Birmingham or Hull ... God we're shit.

I was thinking at home but good point and we are STILL unbeaten in the league in 2012. I'm not getting tired of saying that :D

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Sounds as if we played poorly today. What the hell happened to Razak? What a difference a week makes.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
1-1 two points dropped. Could be the difference between the play-offs and an early summer holiday. Not much good for Doncaster either, probably if they won they would still be in with a chance of escaping relegation.

If we play defensive we cannot complain if they get the rub of the green. Odds on that they will get a chance or two. Doncaster probably felt they deserved to win.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Amex seems to be becoming a bit of a fortress... 3 points home, 1 away, will do me.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We didn't lose. It's not the end of the world. I would have been gutted if we'd lost. Roll on Wednesday.

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
Seriously you lot that moaning were shit now ffs, you obviously weren't around when we were playing really shit football, still unbeaten this year in the league get a fuckin grip of yourselves

Sent from my gadget of handheld technology

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
he is just a thick troll ignore him the most pointless and negative poster on here
Ah, didn't realise it was Mark. Go easy on him, he has his own point of view (read - issues).

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
LondonBlue is happy, another point to add to our tally... onwards and upwards!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here