Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doncaster Rovers look forward to welcoming you to the Keepmoat

DRFC_SLO

Oct 17, 2013
How to get there? Thanks.

Hi Husty

Doncaster Station is just under two miles away and shuttle buses are provided as detailed below to the ground. If you do have time on your hands and you fancy the walk
(around 25-30 minutes) then as you come out of the station turn right and then keep straight on this road (the A6182 Trafford Way) and you will eventually reach the
stadium complex on your left.

Shuttle Bus Service For Travel to the Stadium from the Town Centre:
For Saturday afternoon games:Buses will leave Doncaster Frenchgate Interchange direct to the ground as follows:
> Service 73 at 10 and 40 minutes past each hour
> Service 58 at 25 and 55 minutes past each hour

The journey time is approximately 10 minutes.

In addition, buses on Service 72 will depart from Doncaster Frenchgate Interchange at 22 and 52 minutes past each hour and will run to the ground via Balby Road, Sandford Road, Tickhill Road and Woodfield Way, picking up at all recognised stops on the way.

For Travel to the Town Centre after the game:
Buses will be provided to transport fans back to the town centre after all Doncaster Rovers league and cup matches. Buses depart from Car Park 3.

Further details of these and other services are available on the Firstgroup website, www.firstgroup.com, and the Travel South Yorkshire website, www.travelsouthyorkshire.com, or by ringing Traveline on 01709 515151.

With regards to the trains running to Doncaster this is the general route and probably the best time to travel to get to the game in plenty of time and to give you some time to visit the Belle Vue Bar!

Dep: 09:49
Brighton
to
Arrive: 10:40
London Victoria
Train: SOUTHERN

10:40
London Victoria
to
11:30
London Kings Cross
Tube [Some legs of this journey are via tube] n/a

00h 50
Dep: 11:30
London Kings Cross
to
Arr: 13:09
Doncaster
Train: EAST COAST

Read more at http://www.thetrainline.com/buytickets/combinedmatrix.aspx?Command=TimeTable#oiP23XilkUfimOjo.99

Hope this helps.

DRFC_SLO

Oct 17, 2013
Bought our tickets for this last night, can't friggin wait! We're in Coventry that weekend anyway so thought it'd be rude not to make an effort to go as we'll already be halfway there.

We're also looking for somewhere to go pre-game for a few, is the Belle Vue Bar really the best place to go?

Yes probably always a good mix of home and away fans in BVB. If you don't fancy that though there is the Beefeater which is situated on the corner of the Lakeside Shopping Village which is opposite the Keepmoat complex or there is the Cheswold which is over the other side of the lake near the Vue Cinema. Both welcome home and away fans.

DRFC_SLO

Oct 17, 2013
The club make nothing from us doing this, we post this for your benefit (or anyone thinking of travelling to the game) as we hope to make your journey as enjoyable as possible.

The Crown Hotel is however the club's official hotel partner. The above is a link for fans to follow if they are thinking of stopping over rather than an advert, we apologise if this is however against the forum rules.

As always if you have any questions before your journey to Doncaster feel free to ask on this thread or email us at supporterliaison@doncasterroversfc.co.uk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The club make nothing from us doing this, we post this for your benefit (or anyone thinking of travelling to the game) as we hope to make your journey as enjoyable as possible.

The Crown Hotel is however the club's official hotel partner. The above is a link for fans to follow if they are thinking of stopping over rather than an advert, we apologise if this is however against the forum rules.

As always if you have any questions before your journey to Doncaster feel free to ask on this thread or email us at supporterliaison@doncasterroversfc.co.uk

I think it's a bit disrespectful that you are flat out ignoring all mentions of Billy Sharp.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I'm sure that Donny are looking forward to welcoming the Albion to the Keepmoat, given the way we are playing at the moment.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:lolol:

I don't think they deserve a pasting for the ground info, as clearly they're well intentioned. But equally, I saw some Rovers fans whining on Twitter the other week when it was announced that the Amex Axe Murderer was going on loan to Bristol City, so I believe they're still fair game in that respect.

Anyone else dislike the fact that we are honour bound to like Doncaster Rovers ? - before the last & first game malarkey I always thought they were just another bunch of dirty Northern barstewards. TBH nothings changed for me.

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
If any of you are planning to stop overnight we recommend the Crown Hotel, although there are a number of hotels in close vicinty to the stadium.

http://www.crownhotel-bawtry.com/
I stayed there earlier this week (was in Doncaster for the Paul Weller gig); very nice but not exactly cheap and cheerful. It was full of the Cook Islands Rugby League team over for the RL World Cup so there were a number of very large fellas walking round in t-shirts and shorts. Mrs T seemed quite happy with that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here