Doncaster journey

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

judewri

Oct 7, 2003
west sussex
Don't really fancy the long car journey to Doncaster - anyone know the cheapest train tickets at this late stage please ??? Haven't caught a train for years !!!!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Probably to late to get cheap deals now, mine were 10 pound going and 17 back (London to doncaster) and booked it last month

This for me too, booked onto the 11.35 train off of Kings Cross - £35 in total from Eastbourne. Trains im booked on are now £40 each way, with a return costing £65 for an adult.

Id stick to driving at this time as its a hell of a lot cheaper.

wonkydog

Feb 4, 2010
Brighton
There is another alternative, if you don't mind travelling with some kids and parents, the Young Seagulls coach to doncaster is £30, we will be stopping for food and a comfort break on the way up and same on return journey. no meesing about with worrying about connections, nice comfortable coach with dvd and toilet. if interested ring me on 07949 787553.

ssbhafc22

Sep 22, 2011
I got my train ticket for a single of £21.35p but i am getting the 8:03 (or something along them lines) from london kings cross and i have a railcard

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
£3.90 return for me :drink:

Sorry, no help at all i know. If you book early, you can do Brighton to Sheffield for £30 easily with a railcard, and £4 to donny from here. You won't get anything near that now i'm afraid unless you're willing to sit on a megabus all day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports