Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donald Trump

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
For this reason I would not allow him our country not for his other comments. But then the British public have short memories when it comes to the IRA.

Some certainly do especially the majority of the Labour party membership, some Labour MP's and those that endorse/support Corbyn,McDonnell,Livingstone .

To use a well worn cliche often seen on this board 'hang their heads in shame'.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
attachment.php

I'm struggling to understand what Gerry Adams meeting Terry Wogan has to do with this thread ?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
He has 30% support in the US so all he is doing is making sure a republican doesn't win the next election. Which surely is a good thing?

We shouldn't forget that the Americans voted in a black President with an Islamic name, which after 9/11 could be considered surprising. If Trump gets in I will drink my own urine.

Jan 4, 2016
He has 30% support in the US so all he is doing is making sure a republican doesn't win the next election. Which surely is a good thing?

We shouldn't forget that the Americans voted in a black President with an Islamic name, which after 9/11 could be considered surprising. If Trump gets in I will drink my own urine.

Looking forward to seeing you drink your own piss.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
who has 700 million worth of investments ready for the UK which he is just about to withhold.

I hope he does without them. Do we really want this guy with interest in the UK? No.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I think you will find that religious bigotry and fanaticism is widespread and I believe that the warring parties in Ulster shared a religion but nonetheless try this one: countless countries have had to deal with the menace of football supporters. Football supporters have caused death and mayhem across the world. Do you think that football supporters should not be allowed to travel abroad? Do you think that the places where football supporters congregate should be shut down? Maybe we should just ban football as this seems to be what attracts these people.

All those things you list have already happened to football supporters, travel bans, ground closures etc. English clubs were banned from europe for years.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
For this reason I would not allow him our country not for his other comments. But then the British public have short memories when it comes to the IRA.
Not really mate,they remember alright but some are just treacherous *******s who will take anybodys side against their own country.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Do you honestly think most Americans give a flying fig leaf what we think, most Americans do not even consider us as their closest allies anymore.... Nearly every country in Europe and beyond think they have close alliance with America, only recently the Americans were obviously showing support for France and one of the main reasons why they have a "special" relationship with America is that they fought us together for their freedom....

They don't give a shit what we think, say or do, least of all Trump supporters.

Be that right or wrong, but money talks, if he wins he will come at some point.

Not true in my experience, i would say the yanks generally value the relationship very very highly indeed, if only as vindication of policy. But thats a generalisation. Vast country with many constituencies, but with a ruling class that is predominantly anglophile if not directly descended from british stock.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I hope he does without them. Do we really want this guy with interest in the UK? No.

A few golf courses is a drop in the ocean compared to some of the investment into the uk from other parts of the world, people are slightly less comfortable on judging

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
What he is indicating is that the more you let in the number of suicide bombers etc in our midst will increase, Germany is already experiencing problems so we must be very careful we make the right decisions,for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here