Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donald Trump

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
The next POTUS. You heard it hear first :)

D

Deleted member 22389

Personally think it's a bit over the top signing a petition banning him from entering the UK.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Personally think it's a bit over the top signing a petition banning him from entering the UK.

Well I just signed it. I dont want him anywhere near this country. He is a very stupid man though - his comments about the internet are quite funny. I guess he's never used his own computer. Paraphrased as "We'll turn that internet thing off until we know whats going on - we'll ask Bill Gates about it, he knows what it is."

Jan 30, 2008
no thread?

Front runner of the republican charge for president of the united states 2016

.................and then he releases a press statement:

Calling for a complete ban on muslims entering the united states "until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on".

Is that him out of the running?

no .... Could do a job here
regards
DR

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
If you say so, I'm actually discussing Trump and his response to a terrorist threat, realistic or otherwise, But you keep on plowing your own furrow troll.

Muslims are not a terrorist threat. Islamic fundamentalists are. They are not one and the same thing

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
AND ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISTS ARE MUSLIM , yeah ok ???

By that sort of reckoning. Every time everyone commits a crime. Not only do you send them to jail but you also jail their brothers their father, their mother, their cousins...................Duhhhhhhhh ![

D

Deleted member 22389

Well I just signed it. I dont want him anywhere near this country. He is a very stupid man though - his comments about the internet are quite funny. I guess he's never used his own computer. Paraphrased as "We'll turn that internet thing off until we know whats going on - we'll ask Bill Gates about it, he knows what it is."

Fair enough. I presume you want Trump banned because you feel he is spreading fear and hate with his comments, would you also extend that to signing another petition if you knew that a radical preacher was trying to enter the UK to spread their own fear and hate? It's not a trick question, I'm just interested where people stand on this whole Trump issue that's all.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If they were sensible then the GOP would elect him as their candidate. Probably be Jeb and his hanging chads though.

I'm pretty optimistic, he has the most organization on the ground out of any of the candidates, and he would destroy Hillary Clinton which is key for the GOP. Most of the other candidates agree with HC on most things.

Even Donald Trump loves Hillary, I love the use of Bill in this ad :D

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Oh! How STUPID of me, the one carried out by the mentally unstable, substance abusing, bipolar disorder suffering Muslim. (Can't have been that much of a devout Muslim as he smoked marijuana and drank alcohol, haram for them), on military targets only. That attack could've been carried out by anyone, not just a Muslim. Stop looking for attacks that aren't related.

It isrelated, the jihadi had made anti-us sentiments as welll as anti-war on terror. So whatyou are saying is we should look out for depressed muslims on drugs then?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Nice one troll. If Trump had his way, Mo Farah couldn't train in the States, as he normally does, due to his religion.

Quite right, most who support trump would see that as a price worth paying to keep the people safe. Thats what Embargos do, they stop things, in this case muslims/athletes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here