Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donald Trump: I'd like to punch protester in the face!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I find it worrying how many people seem to support him because they see him as a beacon of straight talking honesty, giving it how it is, despite most of the things he says appearing to be at slightly insane.

Almost like it's style over substance, which is hard to believe in a nation where a few debates (and the resulting soundbites) seem to be key to deciding who would be able to govern sensibly.

Edit; For clarification, I've no idea if you support/like Trump and I'm not suggesting that you do. Just realised it might read that way.
"Slightly insane" - are you mad!?

D

Deleted member 22389

He may be a failed business man, say silly things but he has probably provided jobs for thousands of people over the years.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Anyway Trump may talk the talk but it was Big JP who walked the walk......

prescott3_682_1222624a.jpg

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
It's still frighting that he's getting so much support. I feel for Americans. what has happened to them?

US politics seems to be mostly 'sound bites'. He has the sound bites the morons want to hear.
Its a big country. They will have more morons than most :smile:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So what’s to stop him becoming president and Boris becoming prime minister ?

The Americans are stupid enough to vote him in. Brits are dumb enough to make Boris PM too.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
US politics seems to be mostly 'sound bites'. He has the sound bites the morons want to hear.
Its a big country. They will have more morons than most :smile:
But the percentage of morons should be low still, and it doesn't seem that way. Trump is like Hitler FFS, and while the US economy is ok.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So have the leaders of ISIS
Mum! I got the job!
That's great sweetheart!
Mum where's your Burka?
Just washing it darling.
Put your hands on the table and pass me the kitchen knife.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
It's still frighting that he's getting so much support. I feel for Americans. what has happened to them?

Probably fed up with hearing the same old lies from the political class red or blue who seem completely disconnected from the real world and peoples everyday concerns.

A similar phenomenon is happening in Europe, people desperate for change ... any change.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here