Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donald Trump calls Barrack Obama the founder of Isis names Hilary Clinton as cofounder

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why doesn't Obama sue him for slander?

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
1st Amendment

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I don't.

I think most people listen to sound bites and the bullshit from other people around them.

I've heard people scream Trump is a sexist yet one of his policies is too recognise and increase funding towards dealing with female veterans as at present it's not something that's being dealt with despite it's steady increase over the last few years.

It's hard to ignore the sound bites and bullshit from both sides and anyone who thinks there isent any is turning a deaf ear to it all IMHO

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why doesn't Obama sue him for slander?
I doubt you'll find much US legal advice on NSC, but it's to do with the First Amendment and US defamation laws being different to what constitutes slander in the UK.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Hilary is one of those politicians who being the grub they are just changes their views to get the votes. Her views on Gay marriage are proof of this.

Why would a left leaning person be so supportive of a corporate puppet like Clinton?

I really don't think calling Clinton the lesser of two evils is being supportive of a corporate puppet, do you?
Out of the two, if I had to vote she would get my vote, cos Trump is either a Democrat plant, or he is certifiable, fwiw tho, I think he may win, it seems to be the year of the underdog

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I really don't think calling Clinton the lesser of two evils is being supportive of a corporate puppet, do you?
Out of the two, if I had to vote she would get my vote, cos Trump is either a Democrat plant, or he is certifiable, fwiw tho, I think he may win, it seems to be the year of the underdog

I've got Hilary in a long term multi-bet she's that much of a certainty to win.

He has zero chance of winning.

Hilary is going to have a huge amount of votes by idiots who simply voted for her because she's a woman.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Hilary is going to have a huge amount of votes by idiots who simply voted for her because she's a woman.

He had zero chance of being the Republican candidate a few months back.....

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
He had zero chance of being the Republican candidate a few months back.....

There's a rejection of the establishment spreading the world. So many Americans don't vote, if Trump presses their buttons anything can happen

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

I hope you and Clinton win, but like the EU referendum, a lot of voters, just want to kick the establishment, at the moment, and blue collar Americans,don't seem to regard Trump as the establishment.
He may have cooked his goose with the attack on the dead Muslim soldiers parents, but, to some, this has appeared to improve his chances

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Right-wing and very entertaining and perceptive writer P.J O'Rourke recently explained his reluctant support for Clinton like this: 'she is wrong about everything, but she is wrong within normal parameters'. The fact that Clinton is an unappealing candidate does not make Trump any less dangerous.

Yes he said that on Australian TV. Summed up the whole sorry affair for me. How it came down to these two is beyond me.

These two make Obama look like a saint.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I hope you and Clinton win, but like the EU referendum, a lot of voters, just want to kick the establishment, at the moment, and blue collar Americans,don't seem to regard Trump as the establishment.

Some exploited Amercian workers seem intent on nailing their flags to the mast of a man whose business dealings seem to involve a history of exploiting working, reneging on deals and not paying his bills (if the reports are to be believed of course). If he hasn't improved things in his own business dealing then why on earth would he do it as president?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Does he remind anyone else of a much more fu**ed up Boris?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
That's the issue with this constant narrative that Republicans = Bad, Democrats = good.

Time people dropped that view and saw them as both the same beast.

Obama went on TV to announce his executive action on guns showing great emotion. At the same time this is the same person who has expanded the use of drones and killed thousands of people indiscriminately. Obama has ordered ten times more drone strikes than Bush ever did but people hold up Obama as some hero instead of being a shitlord like Bush.

Are not all ISIS fighters worth killing and worth the risk of killing bystanders who might be helping ISIS?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here