Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Donald Trump 2024

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Ha. The coward is not giving evidence.
Are you kidding! No lawyer in his or her right mind would let Trump loose on the stand - he’d incriminate himself 35 times over by boasting about his behaviour (that’s if he wasn’t removed from the stand by the court bailiffs and locked up anyway on contempt charges for slandering the prosecutors )
:lolol:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Are you kidding! No lawyer in his or her right mind would let Trump loose on the stand - he’d incriminate himself 35 times over by boasting about his behaviour (that’s if he wasn’t removed from the stand by the court bailiffs and locked up anyway on contempt charges for slandering the prosecutors )
Agreed, but the big mouthed bunglekunnt gobbed off about it for long enough.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Strictly speaking his lawyers can only advise him not to take the stand, the ultimate decision on whether to testify in his own defence is his, and he will have been asked this directly by the judge

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
"Did you order the Code Red? YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT I DID!"😄

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
"Did you order the Code Red? YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT I DID!"😄

Unfortunately this is NOT a jury of service people. It is a jury that could include one Trump supporter who could hold out and make it a hung jury. And the jury is not all huge males.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Unfortunately this is NOT a jury of service people. It is a jury that could include one Trump supporter who could hold out and make it a hung jury. And the jury is not all huge males.
He's going to get away with it isn't he. It's a shame that it's only the weakest of the cases against him that has come up before the election. He'll get off, and then be seen even more by his acolytes as the victim of a Democrat led witch hunt.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
He's going to get away with it isn't he. It's a shame that it's only the weakest of the cases against him that has come up before the election. He'll get off, and then be seen even more by his acolytes as the victim of a Democrat led witch hunt.

There are an awful lot of Republicans NOT calling it a witch hunt.

20% of Republican Hoosiers (Indiana citizens) voted for Nikki Haley. That is a lot of die hard Republicans who doN'T think Trump deserves to be president because of criminal actions. Trump could "get off" from being punished criminally but many believe he would not make a good president because of his "retribution" policy.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
From Quora
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-Britis...n-as-American-President-but-love-Donald-Trump
Why do British people dislike Joe Biden as American President but love Donald Trump?
Mary Lotshaw:
I traveled to Britain in 2018. I’ve stayed in contact with some of the British people that I met. I don’t know who you’re talking to. Let me explain something when Trump visited Britain not even their queen Liked him. But wait, there’s more Trump was protested not by small numbers like huge.
Now let’s talk about Biden when Biden got into office the world celebrated. This includes Britain. I do not know where you’ve got your information, but it is dead wrong.
I asked one British person, then would ask anybody after they found out I was American what they thought of Trump. I’m going to put it down very nicely. Trust me I’m being very very kind. They thought he was extremely entertaining to watch, but they would want him nowhere near their government You understand that our government is based off their government, right? They have a lot of the same freedoms we do And the fact that they would not want him in any government position, or even near their government really says something and it’s not nice

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown ? I amuse you ? Make you laugh ? I’m here to fuckin’ amuse you ? "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here