Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Donald Trump 2024

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
Yes true - and why I posted a link with an actual recording of Trump insinuating that Cruz’s Dad helped LHO murder JFK - the fact he would even do that is astonishing- he’s a loose canon with other people’s lives.

<iframe src='//players.brightcove.net/1155968404/r1WF6V0Pl_default/index.html?videoId=4876048442001' allowfullscreen frameborder=0></iframe>

As far as ‘beauty’ - It’s all in the eye of the beholder isn’t it? - No Melania isn’t ‘ugly’, I don’t think any woman is but personally I think Heidi Cruz is altogether more natural looking, exudes a warmth and intelligence that I can’t see in Melania - so for me, although she’s not an ex-model, Heidi is more gorgeous and ‘real’ looking than Melania who’s clearly been tweaking her face with plastic surgery for many years and looks worse than when she did before all the ‘work’ . (imo!). The point is, not only should Trump have not started on this misogynistic exercise of treating wives like cattle and cannon fodder in an election campaign but I think he was on thin ice too …

View attachment 173385
View attachment 173384
Yes, I agree 100%. It was obviously a good picture vs a bad picture, as I insinuated, light heartedly I thought.

Trump would be an awesome poster on NSC.

PS, I much prefer the “before” photo. Why do women do that to themselves?

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think the opposite…
I'm not sure that his posts in the original Covid thread suggesting that we inject disinfectant would win too many groupies.

Actually, maybe one or two.

Seriously, if this bloke is elected can anyone take the USA seriously ? He makes Johnson look like the perfect statesman

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes, I agree 100%. It was obviously a good picture vs a bad picture, as I insinuated, light heartedly I thought.

:lolol:

I suspect I'd have had him on ignore some time ago ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
. . . And that's how he became president the first time HWT. 🤣
Well.... I did 'speak against' him but sadly my expostulations have little traction with the British electorate, let alone the American.

(I did predict his win, too. Some years before it came to pass. ???)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Ive no idea who Clapham Gull is or remember reading any of his posts so reorganise yourself.
I saw one post that said ‘Biden was a Communist’ - on every political thread people are posting frankly ridiculous descriptions for political figures - I would say, taking a post at face value in that context is fair enough.

Where’s the clue here?
Look, I've defended your posts regularly - mostly on the Israel / Hamas thread. But you do need to read the room a bit better. Clapham's post was so clearly a piss take it smacks you in the face. Chill a bit and consider a poster's history - maybe less time posting long PBOBE type posts and more taking notice of different personalities on NSC.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Think we need to keep role of honour "Tories for Trump", seems to be growing by the day. They went a bit quiet but now they see his return as more than possible they're bad.

He'll be good for the UK, good for the world etc etc...

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

He would probably make me use the 'ignore' function for the first time. I don't mind opposing opinions, but constantly spouting sheer bullshit and just rambling would do it for me.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
And there's no one on NSC who meets the Bullshit and rambling criteria??
Not to the extent of that guy. No one, to paraphrase the 'great' man himself, would do 'whataboutism' like him, either. It would be off the charts.

I mean, I look at some posts/posters on here and think 'Forget that, I'm not reading all THAT lot', but his posts would probably test NSC's character count limit (if it has one).

Also, it would also be one long paragraph – and zero punctuation, either.

Funny bloke.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
So Donald Trump or Nikki Hayley, unless the Donald gets confused again and starts suggesting Nancy Pelosi is his closest rival for leading the Republicans into the next election.

As South Park so eloquently put it decades ago, the choice between a douche and a turd.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
......He did also post a tweet comparing Ted Cruz’s wife with Melania in 2016 which is what was meant I think:

View attachment 173381
I don't think Trump should be drawing attention to the relative attractiveness of other people's spouses as its clear from this photo that Melania thinks that Mrs Trudeau's husband is significantly more attractive than her own...

I bet she's never looked at Trump in that way... which judging by the look on Trump's face is what he's thinking too....

082619-melania-trudeau-embed-2000-b9e0a7a68a1a4640ad587440469db4a9.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here