Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Donald Trump 2024

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Your facts are drivel. Trump wiped out 300 Wagner is Syria. "Dog whistiling"= Conspiracy theory, Militias are legitimate in the USA unlike BLM/Antifa who burnt down cities and murdered over 30 people at the Bequest of Democrats and Soros backed DAs who played catch and release. I really cant be bothers with your other "facts".

You are full of 2 things, 5h!t & conspiracy theories. Get over it. It can't be all true and 99% isn't. Ask most Republicans. Yep, Trumpsters aren't even a majority of the Republicans. Just gotta have them to win the nomination.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Your facts are drivel. Trump wiped out 300 Wagner is Syria. "Dog whistiling"= Conspiracy theory, Militias are legitimate in the USA unlike BLM/Antifa who burnt down cities and murdered over 30 people at the Bequest of Democrats and Soros backed DAs who played catch and release. I really cant be bothers with your other "facts".
Anyone got a “conspiracy bingo” card? I reckon I’ve got House.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
To be fair, I saw that Trump advert and also said “Jesus Christ”

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
and Soros backed DAs who played catch and release. I really cant be bothers with your other "facts".
Be careful with dropping Soros conspiracy theories....that's borderline antisemitism and will likely get you banned if you escalate it. Most of our previous resident trolls ended up getting banned for antisemitism specifically. So if you want to keep fishing for bites on here I suggest you just stick to the MAGA stuff that focuses on that fat orange shit stain.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
Be careful with dropping Soros conspiracy theories....that's borderline antisemitism and will likely get you banned if you escalate it. Most of our previous resident trolls ended up getting banned for antisemitism specifically. So if you want to keep fishing for bites on here I suggest you just stick to the MAGA stuff that focuses on that fat orange shit stain.
Are you saying that criticizing Soros is antisemitic? How about criticizing Netanyahu, he seems to be fair game?

How about criticizing fat, orange shit stains then? That must be borderline racism.

Don‘t be daft…

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Are you saying that criticizing Soros is antisemitic? How about criticizing Netanyahu, he seems to be fair game?

How about criticizing fat, orange shit stains then? That must be borderline racism.

Don‘t be daft…
That is not what is being said at all - it is not antisemitic to criticise either Bibi or Soros on political grounds but
the conspiracy theories about Soros have been fuelled by antisemitic stereotyping and in Eastern Europe, the anti-Soros campaigns have been even more overtly racist.

The Antisemitism Lurking Behind George Soros Conspiracy Theories

As for Trump it is laughable to suggest that criticism of someones orangey fake spray on tan qualifies as racial discrimination- in fact it is not laughable at all but insulting to those who suffer from genuine discrimination from white supremacists and any other of the extremist groups that seem attracted to Trump’s form of popularism like flies to the smell of bad shit.

Last edited:

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
That is not what is being said at all - it is not antisemitic to criticise either Bibi or Soros on political grounds but
the conspiracy theories about Soros have been fuelled by antisemitic stereotyping and in Eastern Europe, the anti-Soros campaigns have been even more overtly racist.

As for Trump it is laughable to suggest that criticism of someones orangey fake spray on tan qualifies as racial discrimination- in fact it is not laughable at all but insulting to those who suffer from genuine discrimination from white supremacists and any other of the extremist groups that seem attracted to Trump’s form of popularism like flies to the smell of bad shit.
Have you no sense of humor whatsoever? Typical angry leftist…

…and who the fcuk is ML threatening bans, get off your high hobby horse.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Have you no sense of humor whatsoever? Typical angry leftist…

…and who the fcuk is ML threatening bans, get off your high hobby horse.
No not tbh - not when it comes to discrimination and particularly when discussing those that weaponise antisemitism - or indeed are actually guilty of it. Like most people, I’m angry about several things in life, however you suggesting Trumps fake skin colour warrants him special protection under discrimination laws isn’t one of them 😂

Btw - I haven’t been what you might describe as a ‘leftist’ for about 35 years - after that, my more active Labour Party membership and activity had reached a Clause IV moment and I became pro-New Labour much to the ire of my ‘old Labour’ colleagues.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
No not tbh - not when it comes to discrimination and particularly when discussing those that weaponise antisemitism - or indeed are actually guilty of it. Like most people, I’m angry about several things in life, however you suggesting Trumps fake skin colour warrants him special protection under discrimination laws isn’t one of them 😂

Btw - I haven’t been what you might describe as a ‘leftist’ for about 35 years - after that, my more active Labour Party membership and activity had reached a Clause IV moment and I became pro-New Labour much to the ire of my ‘old Labour’ colleagues.
PS. I love your musical taste…

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Get a room.
It won’t be with me @peterward - @lasvegan and I are diametrically opposed on political pov - doesn’t mean debate has to always resort into shouting childish slurs at people across a playground as seems to happen a lot with NSCers who have differences of opinion with others.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Decent analysis from political scientist Brian Klaas on what a second Trump term would bring. He usually he a pretty good measure of every authoritarian going...

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
What a ridiculous response. Dispute the facts I have listed then - what did I say that wasn’t true? - that’s right, nothing - you can not dismiss facts as ‘drivel’ just because you don’t like them - that’s twice now you have called my responses ‘deranged‘ or ‘drivel’ - yet failed to address the specific points or proven them to be false.

Do I need to repeat my list of his global ‘achievements’ with half a dozen references for each point?

For every post in this thread I get about 5 responses if you think I am going to answer all of them (9 since I was last on)and every point with citations you can F Right Off.

I answered 2 of them which you overlooked, be grateful, I'm giving this hyper partizan echo chamber no more than 5 to 10 minutes. Although I may go back to the start of this thread and see who has swallowed the Muller enquiry farce.

Crawley Dingo

Mar 31, 2022
You are full of 2 things, 5h!t & conspiracy theories. Get over it. It can't be all true and 99% isn't. Ask most Republicans. Yep, Trumpsters aren't even a majority of the Republicans. Just gotta have them to win the nomination.

And you wont explain why. Name one conspiracy theory. You are talking out of your arse.

Crawley Dingo

Mar 31, 2022
This is George Soros website,

This is where I received his e-mail circulars, the one below read the second to last point very carefully...

Dear Friends and Colleagues,​

As you no doubt have heard, a Manhattan grand jury indicted President Trump yesterday. Hoping to distract from this, many on the right are attempting to shift the focus from the accused to the accuser, DA Alvin Bragg. Because of George’s well publicized support for reform prosecutors, Republicans are alleging that George is behind it all. Several stories in the mainstream media have debunked this, but they persist!

In a text to Steve Clemons of Semaphore last night George said this:
https://www.semafor.com/newsletter/03/31/2023/semafor-principals-hush-money-and-handcuffs

Here is the most current version of the response we have been providing to the media, along with some recent coverage:

George Soros and Alvin Bragg: The Facts

In the wake of the Manhattan District Attorney’s indictment of former President Donald Trump, the accused, his followers, and a number of GOP elected officials have sought to distract attention from the facts of the case at hand by branding DA Alvin Bragg as “Soros-funded,” falsely suggesting that Soros played a role in influencing the decision of the grand jury and the district attorney’s prosecutors.

The facts:

*George Soros has never met, spoken with, or otherwise communicated with Alvin Bragg.

*Neither George Soros nor Democracy PAC (a PAC to which Mr. Soros has contributed funds) contributed to Alvin Bragg’s campaign for Manhattan District Attorney.

*Between 2016 and 2022, George Soros personally and Democracy PAC have together contributed roughly $4 million to Color of Change’s PAC, including $1 million in May 2021. None of those funds were earmarked for Bragg’s campaign.

*George Soros has made numerous contributions in support of reform-minded prosecutors across the country since 2015. He discusses his motivations in this Wall Street Journal opinion essay last year:

So what he says he didn't give money to Bragg directly just $4 million to a BIPOC Pac which gave Bragg the money. A lot of Soros's money is filtered through his organisations or aligned NGOs like the Open Society Foundation and Media Matters.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
For every post in this thread I get about 5 responses if you think I am going to answer all of them (9 since I was last on)and every point with citations you can F Right Off.

I answered 2 of them which you overlooked, be grateful, I'm giving this hyper partizan echo chamber no more than 5 to 10 minutes. Although I may go back to the start of this thread and see who has swallowed the Muller enquiry farce.
I preferred you as Spence. Washed away with the red wave

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here