Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Donald Trump 2024

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
History will be fascinated by this period in global politics. The majority of people reading about this period simply won't believe people were so keen and willing to buy all the absolute rubbish sold by the MAGA lunatics as real. It's stranger than a fictitious version - nothing in a political drama could be as regularly unhinged as the reality we're all having to live through.

A British Prime Minister was outlasted by a cabbage. Ridiculous times.
Complete nonsense.

It was a lettuce.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
That's false and baseless lies, you're at risk of becoming a propagandist with such disinformation.

It was a Lettuce.
Oh FFS.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Not the only one having a mental breakdown.

Sometimes complete full sentences?

I can’t remember the last time he managed even half of one.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022

Dementia is a vile illness and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, even the supersize oompa-loompa. I do fear when this type of article comes out that it’s more about self promotion for the medic penning it than it is about hard evidence of an illness.

I’ll read it, but will remain sceptical unless it’s backed up by others.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Dementia is a vile illness and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, even the supersize oompa-loompa. I do fear when this type of article comes out that it’s more about self promotion for the medic penning it than it is about hard evidence of an illness.

This isn't dementia, it's pathological lies.

Only difference these days is some in Fox are fact checking his BS.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
This isn't dementia, it's pathological lies.

Only difference these days is some in Fox are fact checking his BS.

Is Fox belatedly turning into a news channel? That’s a significant development in itself.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH

It is exceedingly unethical for a doctor to try and remotely diagnose a patient they haven't actually had the chance to exam.

Nevertheless, he does have family history. I had read that his father was so far gone at the end that they used to sit him in a office and bring him bits of paper to sign because he couldn't comprehend that he wasn't in charge anymore.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
. I had read that his father was so far gone at the end that they used to sit him in a office and bring him bits of paper to sign because he couldn't comprehend that he wasn't in charge anymore.
Hmm … that does sound all too familiar

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Had a hunch it was your usual shtick.

How many on the left do you ask for evidence? This is just another one of your tactics to drag posters down to smear and antagonise.Its a forum posting opinions, if you think its wrong debunk it with your evidence. As i said to others on here, I make a couple of posts and i get a half a dozen responses. If you think i am going to read all the response which can be long, then fully respond to all of them with citations and a bibliography just for you to dismiss it by questioning method or source or whatever else you can FRO.

Im glad I put you on ignore and wish I hadn't clicked the reveal tag, it won't happen again. You are boring and pointless and we are done.
You had an open goal to prove whatever you think Hunter Bidens laptop proves.

And you put it wide.

I think the fact that you are struggling to understand why people ask for the evidence that backs up your 'opinions' and then are worried that they will question its source or method speaks volumes about why your 'opinions' are not taken very seriously on here.

Probably best that you ignore any posters that wish to dig into the information you are consuming to firm your opinions.

I will also add that this post doesn't suggest you are sharing an opinion, you have presented this as a statement of fact. As I said it's an open goal, begging for you to add the proof you mention and pop the bubble of disinformation.

Crawley Dingo said:
Its been proven legit, your in a bubble of disinformation.

Last edited:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
You had an open goal to prove whatever you think Hunter Bidens laptop proves.

And you put it wide.

I think the fact that you are struggling to understand why people ask for the evidence that backs up your 'opinions' and then are worried that they will question its source or method speaks volumes about why your 'opinions' are not taken very seriously on here.

Probably best that you ignore any posters that wish to dig into the information you are consuming to firm your opinions.

I will also add that this post doesn't suggest you are sharing an opinion, you have presented this as a statement of fact. As I said it's an open goal, begging for you to add the proof you mention and pop the bubble of disinformation.

Crawley Dingo said:
Its been proven legit, your in a bubble of disinformation.
The evidence is all there.

his laptop was made by Dell.

A Dell is also a "secluded hole".

An anagram of secluded hole is "Colludes Head".

This unmasks the fact, Hunter Biden was colluding with the Head of the deep state, Satan himself.

If it wasn't covered up to disadvantage Trump, 100% you could find the Satan worshipping and paedo content of this deep state actor on his laptop.

Do your own research

qanon.jpg

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

I also remember reading stuff like this 4 years ago in the run up to the last US election. A bit like all the ‘Putin is terminally ill’ stuff that was put out at the start of the Ukraine war.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Is Fox belatedly turning into a news channel? That’s a significant development in itself.
I think it's more to do with Fox getting a MASSIVE fine for repeating his BS before, so now it has to tell the truth and put disclaimers in anytime Trump or someone else go off on one.

Similar happened on a Newsmax clip I saw the other day.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
. As i said to others on here, I make a couple of posts and i get a half a dozen responses. If you think i am going to read all the response which can be long, then fully respond to all of them with citations and a bibliography just for you to dismiss it by questioning method or source or whatever else you can FRO

Hmmmmmmm, wonder why you get so many responses to your posts, as far as the subject of Donald Trump goes, and everyone else doesn't get nearly as many. So many that you don't have time to read them all. You ever wonder why you are in such a minority here but among the conservative media you are great in numbers or so it seems.

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
Hmmmmmmm, wonder why you get so many responses to your posts, as far as the subject of Donald Trump goes, and everyone else doesn't get nearly as many. So many that you don't have time to read them all. You ever wonder why you are in such a minority here but among the conservative media you are great in numbers or so it seems.

That ones easy, when you have an unbalanced number of people politically plus one thats got their thumb on the political scale (Badifsh) with moderates who do not enforce the rules evenly which encourages others not to post you end up with a dumpster fire like this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here