Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dog Attack

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Was involved in a nasty/bizarre incident yesterday.Stopped at the lights at City college and noticed a 13/14year old coming round the corner with his Staffie dog off the lead,the dog shoots off and starts attacking a collie that was with a lady in her seventies,while I'm jumping out of the car three guys who were cutting trees were kicking and trying to get the dog off,I grabbed the staffies collar twisted it and lifted him up which thankfully resulted in the staffie letting go,I then grabbed the lead off the youth and
said too him keep the dog on the f***k**g lead, not proud of swearing but I was a bit hyped up.The lads reply was do you want a fight I ignored this comment and then asked one of the tree cutters to hold the lead while I moved my car.On returning I consoled the elderly lady and checked over the collie which amazingly only had a small puncture wound,while I'm doing this the youth starts kicking off when he is told the police have been called and the dog was being held until the police turn up,he strips off his t-shirt and starts threatening the tree cutter who was a huge black guy,the lad is joined by his mother causing such a scene that the guy gives up and let's the dog go, the youth leaving the with the dog off the lead.I left before the police turned up so don't know what resulted but I'm convinced the dog if left would have killed the collie.As I said a bizarre incident.

Had the dog 'staffy' of a house a few doors away attack our dog in our garden a couple of months ago. It had escaped through a hole in their fence into next doors and leapt our fence to bite our poor thing and all I got of them wads abuse when telling them to keep their dog under control. Ended up having to refence my entire garden with 5 ft panels at my expense to keep their poxy dog out.

You're clearly a nicer person than me..... :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here