Doesn't look good for the terrorist Mandela

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

northseagull

Dec 30, 2012
Mandela was arrested for inciting workers to strike and leaving the country without permission, and seeing as he was fighting apartheid, its pretty bad taste to call him a terrorist.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
well..at the moment...the E-Cig has helped me cut down..... takes away that immediate craving...so im fairly pleased with that...I doubt if ill give up completely as I smoke a lot of joints... but the cigs have defiintely cut down thanks to the nasty tasting thing :)

Dave get off the Baccy. Just smoke the weed on its own. Yeah it goes out all the time but that is a small price to pay for getting away from the Baccy.
And tonight is Friday night yippee. A single skinner on the way to the pub and all is well and no addictions anywhere. (Ex smoker of 27 years)

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Im weak... :)

I smoke a lot of grass.. and prefer to smoke many during the evening, rather than one big knock-out blow... ..

Seriously, at the moment, im very satisfied with just cutting down on the cigs...will see where it goes..

spig100963

Mar 18, 2011
Im weak... :)

I smoke a lot of grass.. and prefer to smoke many during the evening, rather than one big knock-out blow... ..

Seriously, at the moment, im very satisfied with just cutting down on the cigs...will see where it goes..[/QUOTE

Get a pipe. Ital.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yeah, those Zulu, Xhosa, Venda and the Ndebele tribes have only been in Southern Africa for the last 1000 years..fecking immigrants.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
South Africa?...
and when was that border drawn up, and who by?...which is why I specifically said...Southern Africa.

I actually doubt if you consider Mandela a 'terrorist' Bushy, so no need to get all digital.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
to the people who consider Mandela, and the ANC as 'terrorists'...if you were a black man/woman in South Africa, during the white dictatorship, how would you have addressed the issue, bearing in mind that the ANC tried peaceful protest, and negotiation for over 50 years?

Dandyman

In London village.
Indigenous ? Really ? You may want to check your facts there , or ask the bushmen.

The Black population of South Africa is made up of four broad groupings: The Nguni, comprising the Zulu, Xhosa, Ndebele and Swazi people, The Sotho-Tswana, who include the Southern, Northern and Western Sotho (Tswana people), The Tsonga and The Venda.

The Nguni arrived in the 9th century. The Venda arrived around the same time. The forefathers of the Sotho-Tswana entered Southern Africa from the 3rd to 6th century. The borders of most modern African countries are, of course, largely artificial lines on a map drawn up in the Colonial era with little reference to local tribes and ethnicity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports