Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Does Scott Parker have a point

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Personally I am getting a little p1ssed off with the entitled self righteous attitude of professional football, they are incredibly lucky to still be able to continue whilst the rest of us try to find a reason to get out of bed each day.

100% this. The way a good number of them have behaved during this pandemic has really highlighted the divide. They view themselves as elite, above the rest of us and beyond any moral code. Time will tell whether they can recover our respect.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
My wife works for the NHS had a training day (Thursday) cancelled so they can work on the wards instead. Less notice than that **** got. I wish they’d start living in the real world.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
From what I've heard moaning in the media is the no 1 requirement in order to be a great manager. The players are currently analysing his pre-game comments and you could only assume that their initial idea to lose the game because of the lack of moaning pre-game interviews will be reversed and that the players now have decided to win the game instead. A master stroke from the manager.

Source: the NSC intelligentsia.

Give it a rest. You're a Potter fan, we get it. *YAWN*

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He was informed on Sunday that they may have to play, not Monday.
No sympathy at all here. I'm sure they've all got Sky+ so can record Corrie.

Saturday he first heard about it. Therefore it's like the old days where you draw a cup game on Saturday, draw and then have to replay on the Tuesday or Wednesday. It was years before they put a week in between replay dates.

He should shut the **** up, entitled idiot

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Avoidable COVID deaths are ‘scandalous’.
Not football matches arranged with half a week’s notice.
Idiot.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm not surprised Parker is angry. He knows he will be forced to either play several of the binners he dropped to bring in some proper Prem players, OR play his A List boys and risk injury.

If the likes of Rodak, Hector, Odoi, Ream, Bryan, Tete get a run-out then Spurs will murder them.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
He wants the season to end now to keep Fulham in the Prem for next season. Who can blame him for that attitude when his job and his future will depend on it.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
We benefit so who cares, as long as Spurs beat them and hopefully heavily to increase their goal difference. As I can now go back to ‘supporting’ Newcastle so they beat Sheffield United

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
He wants the season to end now to keep Fulham in the Prem for next season. Who can blame him for that attitude when his job and his future will depend on it.

I’ll respectfully challenge you on “his future”.

I’m sure the little darling will be just fine [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
No sympathy, playing Sat & Wed is normal during the season and they are not having to travel to the other end of the country. Just get on with it

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
He must think everyone else is stupid . 4 miles between Spurs and the Cottage so no travel worries . If his players are fit and have been training as they should , it shouldn`t make a jot of difference who they play .

He wants to be in our boots : Sunday 10th travel to South Wales for FA Cup KO 7-45 , travel back to Lancing , players get to bed 3am ish !. Tuesday , possible training day , then travel to Manchester . Wednesday 13th 6-00pm KO , get back early hours of Thursday in time to be ready to travel on Friday to Leeds for 3-00pm KO on Saturday 16th . The man needs to wind his neck in .:annoyed:

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
pampered footballers as usual ! Intensive care personnel are turning up for work on their shifts.................get on with it !!

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
100% this. The way a good number of them have behaved during this pandemic has really highlighted the divide. They view themselves as elite, above the rest of us and beyond any moral code. Time will tell whether they can recover our respect.

Arise Sir Marcus of Rashford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here