Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Muzza want out of Palace already?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
sad deluded tossers, having escaped your shower of shite, why oh why would he want to go back to your

Mickey-Mouse-Club.jpg

you're gonna get smashed at Selhurst just like 3-1 at the tampax/

look at you all fawning, forever in our shadow, youre a joke :tosser:

how old are you dickhead?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Mickey mouse club, the Albion?

Groupon deals for tickets, a half full crumbling shitpit stadium at home games, Croydon, losing money hand over fist and stuck in the past - that's a Mickey mouse club for you.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
What a strange thread , i cant make my mind up weather you want him back or not . From glenns point of view , hes getting paid a good wage , playing at a good level for the first time in his carear , scored the winner at ot and has a great chance of playing at wembley . If and i say if he is unhappy why would he go back when he could quite easily go further and play at the highest level . I really would take all this with a pinch of salt , does anyone believe that rumour site ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In a hypothetical situation if as suggested he is unhappy at Smelhurst and we offered him a route back what price would they want bearing in mind their financvial position.

I would think 3-400k.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
(a) footballrumours is 100% bollocks.
(b) 3 year contract and 12k a week, even if it were true and they wanted to sell and we wanted him, we'd have to pay £1m+.
(c) still don't think he's the magic answer. Like CMS he was very effective at a lower level, but not ruthless enough in front of goal to score 20+ in the second tier.
(d) never go back.
(e) Gus wouldn't.
(f) footballrumours is 100% bollocks.

Other than that, great, welcome back Glenn. 100k for Palace and 2.5k a week okay for you?

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
He's hardly likely to tell anyone connected with Brighton that he is having a whale of a time with Palace
He ain't going no-where in the short term

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
In a hypothetical situation if as suggested he is unhappy at Smelhurst and we offered him a route back what price would they want bearing in mind their financvial position.

I would think 3-400k.

If they value Zaha at £10M the asking price could be £2.5M+

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
In answer to a direct question he was asked while out shopping in Brighton a week ago he said it wasn't all that good there at the moment and that he wasn't enjoying it. This prompted someone very senior at the Albion who happened to be there at the time to ask him "why the f*** don't you come back here then?"

What a load of bollocks this post and thread is. Even if he was unhappy deep down he wouldn't go spouting off to some random. And why would he be unhappy? He plays week in week out for a team that is 3 points off the play offs and 1 game away from a Wembley final. He is also paid a decent wage and is part of one of the closet squads in the Championship. You only have to look at our players to see moral is fantastic in our camp, Freedman has totally brought the whole club together. It just shows how jealous you BHA fans are that you have to resort to bullshit threads like this.

Last edited:

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Oh and by the way, that website is the least reliable site on the planet. I could within minutes go on there and start a CMS to Palace rumour if I wanted to but I'm not that sad. Well done though Peter Ward, you've been sucked in by it and the spotty teenager that prob wrote it has got his wish.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
If they value Zaha at £10M the asking price could be £2.5M+

Looking forward to Wilf tearing you apart again in 3 weeks...What's your prediction this time seeing as last time you went for 6-0 Albion?

Jan 12, 2012
I just hope Muzza isn't a browser on NSC.
He would have been a bit peeved to read all the negative comments about his move to us, and now you want him back !

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Oh and by the way, that website is the least reliable site on the planet. I could within minutes go on there and start a CMS to Palace rumour if I wanted to but I'm not that sad. Well done though Peter Ward, you've been sucked in by it and the spotty teenager that prob wrote it has got his wish.

there your wrong, all those posts including one by a CPFC fan who was quoting his CPFC fan mates as saying Murray wants out, taken directly from your BBS transfers forum. So is it true or did your own muppet fan who posted it make up the stories about his mates in the pub?

he is the one who says he's worried about the football rumours as his palace fan mates are confirming he is unhappy

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=168929&page=94

Hdeagle

May 17, 2011
Murray is very much part of Palace's plans for the future and is a great target man to have in your side.

Definitely he was one of the bargains of the summer and has settled in well.

Hatman1234

Aug 24, 2011
In a crater in the sea.
I'd love Glenn back here, all he wanted was an extra year and a few thousand extra and we can understand that, especially with all the rumours about debt issues etc.

If we could agree terms would have him back in a heart beat, would be perfect with CMS.

Agree he would be great with CMS, but we can't ignore the fact he joined Palarse. And therefore, I hate him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here