Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Does football need more De Zerbis or more Barbers?

Does football need more RDZ or more PBOBE?

• More RDZ

Votes: 58 54.2%
  • More PBOBE

Votes: 49 45.8%

• Total voters

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
As title. Does the game of football need more passionate, knee sliding lunatics who might be slightly flawed or more good C level administrators?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Definitely not more De Zerbi given his CV - a man with significantly more clubs than trophies. Average playing career, average manager. Tony Bloom has achieved significantly more as chairman and dare I say PBOBE has more accolades than Roberto

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Love them both, but RDZ’s passion and honesty to the supporters hits the right notes for me.

Stiff as cardboard corporate coaches like Southgate and Potter, I just can’t warm to that. You find out Jack Sh1t. Heart on sleeve people, I love em.
Me too. Seemed like a lot of Brighton’s most passionate fans wanted RDZ to stay at the end of his lap of honour

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
The boring answer is that you need both in equal measure.
Yes, both as they can potentially both bring out the best in each other. However when one has a longer contract than the other I favour that person to have the utmost control and seniority.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It's not an either/or. What a pointless question.
Agreed. Comparison is Bloom or maybe David Weir.

PBOBE himself says he only gets involved in the football side if TB asks him to help with negotiations on a deal

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Those who stayed behind in the North Stand were pretty clear what they wanted. :shrug:

Not many though to be fair, half wanted to get back for countryfile by the look of it

Attachments

• IMG_5283.jpeg
    6.9 MB · Views: 42
Reactions: cjd

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Love them both, but RDZ’s passion and honesty to the supporters hits the right notes for me.

Stiff as cardboard corporate coaches like Southgate and Potter, I just can’t warm to that. You find out Jack Sh1t. Heart on sleeve people, I love em.
yeah i totally get that. and i liked potter a lot. but i suppose the emotion is what football is really about. even if i question to myself if i ACTUALLY enjoy that level of stress from time to time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here