Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Brighton have a football hooligan firm

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You were simply one of the 90% of blokes at games in the 70’s who didn’t punch people.

Silent majority. Something PPT would know nothing about :lolol:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Anyone here go the B’muff away game in the early 90’s (the live televised match, with pitch invasions)?

A mate at the time from Hollingbury went with a large contingent. He said the Albion took over a pub pre-match on both sides of the bar/s, serving free drinks to all ... the management/staff just gave up.

I did but never heard that before. Got on the tele mind. Someone did a great banner with archer-bellotti ‘natural born losers’ to ape the film out at the time. Very well played if someone reading this was responsible. Still makes me chuckle today!

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I keep seeing and hearing the nickname Toofy from years ago, now I actually knew someone with the same moniker though until reading this thread never put 2 and 2 fee together, for those that have mentioned him was his real name Dave?

I'm guessing no, and it's a complete coincidence but I'm very interested as the Toofy I know seems a million miles away from being a ex foitball hooligan but one never knows.

The reason I've not asked him about this himself is that he last I heard was living in Australia stroking Koalas for a living.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I keep seeing and hearing the nickname Toofy from years ago, now I actually knew someone with the same moniker though until reading this thread never put 2 and 2 fee together, for those that have mentioned him was his real name Dave?

I'm guessing no, and it's a complete coincidence but I'm very interested as the Toofy I know seems a million miles away from being a ex foitball hooligan but one never knows.

The reason I've not asked him about this himself is that he last I heard was living in Australia stroking Koalas for a living.

So Toofy is NOT an ex foitball hooligan that one never knows. How come Toofy never knows any ex foitball hooligans in Australia that bring stroking Koalas back to life?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Why would we do we?

And what does that have to do with Brighton having a football hooligan firm and what exactly is a "football hooligan firm?"

A "hooligan firm" is a group of people doing football hooliganism.. not that complicated.

Pretty dead concept in the UK as far as I know, I always here about Swedish hooligans going to Poland, Russia, Holland, Portugal and a few other countries to fight but never to the UK. Why? No idea

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I’ve heard talk of the ELF back in the day. Not sure if they’re active still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re unbelievable - wasn’t that their hit?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I’ve heard talk of the ELF back in the day. Not sure if they’re active still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard this too. It seems the ELF has been shelved.

clipart-holly_berries-741a.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here