Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Brighton have a football hooligan firm

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Ah. Would this be the same GD who we bumped into at Italia 90 during the Holland game I wonder ???

Bumped into GD not so long ago at the cricket. He had a new squeeze in tow and had found God.
That is presuming the GD in question is the Worthing GD of “ I am a bronze adonis” fame given as his response to the police as he was getting nicked on the platform at Victoria.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
here you are again , completely ignoring the context of the thread whilst getting stuck in to filthy , racist , old DR who changed his name to PPF about 3 years ago ....from memory , i didn't google it cos i don't give a shit ........are you sure you should be on a football board ....really , you come across as a right wet blanket , all stuck together with &&&&......you can put whatever fluid you want in that spot duchess.....bore off or post something interesting you cunut.

I see you're still chucking alphabetti spaghetti at the wall and typing out whatever sticks.

the lads came out of the woodwork for palace .....not necessarily 100% Albion as i know for a fact a lot of the clifton boys supported London teams.......these were the days when having a ruck was part and parcel of going to the game .....worthing away to oxford as mentioned above was a funny old day ...5 or 6 coaches went up from town , the "toilet stop" at some little boozer around dorking was ****ing epic.....:lolol:
Alot of lads came along after chats in pubs, this was the beauty or the beast about football at that time anyone could rock up to a game with no real long term planning.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
who rattled your cage ya knobhead........ numerous users of this board appear to have no interest in the sport or the team .....far more interested in outing bigots , does get soooo tiresome , oh , and it's al fresco btw ....din...!!

Close my eyes and I'm right back there, in a shitty pub, in the late 70s, being goaded by a badly dressed lad smelling of number six and Stella, waving a pool cue about :mad:

??? :lolol:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Of course we have a firm , and if it's ok to name drop PT BR RD DG MP EF WN OP GR and of course Toofy have been around watching our backs at away games for nearly 40 years , you won't always see them but they're there all the same .

tenor (17).gif

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Close my eyes and I'm right back there, in a shitty pub, in the late 70s, being goaded by a badly dressed lad smelling of number six and Stella, waving a pool cue about :mad:

??? :lolol:

did you actually ever go to The Goldstone .....it wasn't exactly the Taj Mahal was it ..??? There was a ruck nearly every week ......but now i see you as a Tony Montana type , in a lilac safari suit , leaning against the juke box with a bottle of woodpecker in your hand......clearly no threat whatsoever...:thumbsup:

trim tabs , jumbo cords , lyle & scott roll neck and a very nice donnay tennis training top in powder blue velour........suit you sir ..!!

Jan 30, 2008
did you actually ever go to The Goldstone .....it wasn't exactly the Taj Mahal was it ..??? There was a ruck nearly every week ......but now i see you as a Tony Montana type , in a lilac safari suit , leaning against the juke box with a bottle of woodpecker in your hand......clearly no threat whatsoever...:thumbsup:

trim tabs , jumbo cords , lyle & scott roll neck and a very nice donnay tennis training top in powder blue velour........suit you sir ..!!

Poor old H, he's desperate for a hug
Regards
DF

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
the lads came out of the woodwork for palace .....not necessarily 100% Albion as i know for a fact a lot of the clifton boys supported London teams.......these were the days when having a ruck was part and parcel of going to the game .....worthing away to oxford as mentioned above was a funny old day ...5 or 6 coaches went up from town , the "toilet stop" at some little boozer around dorking was ****ing epic.....:lolol:
I don’t know any of the old Clifton boys who supported anyone other than The Albion. Big Nick quite liked Chelsea or Stockport depending on how drunk he’d got. I ran the Clifton/West Worthing working men’s club coach to Oxford and like you say maybe the worst behaviour I’d ever seen at an away game. All good fun back in the day though.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Anyone here go the B’muff away game in the early 90’s (the live televised match, with pitch invasions)?

A mate at the time from Hollingbury went with a large contingent. He said the Albion took over a pub pre-match on both sides of the bar/s, serving free drinks to all ... the management/staff just gave up.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Anyone here go the B’muff away game in the early 90’s (the live televised match, with pitch invasions)?

A mate at the time from Hollingbury went with a large contingent. He said the Albion took over a pub pre-match on both sides of the bar/s, serving free drinks to all ... the management/staff just gave up.

Went to the match but not the pub, did hear on the day about the pub.
The pitch invasion wasn't exactly a protest as reported at the time.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003

I was there. I remember walking into the stand behind the goal and thinking there seemed to be a large number of ‘non regular’ Brighton away fans. Was amazed when a few jumped onto the pitch and into the Bournemouth stand next to us though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Brilliant :lolol:

No, I was not and am not anything like that.

Back in the day I was a punk rocker. Not especially popular on the terraces. But sufficiently peculiar to be given a modest bit of space. To myself.

:kiss::thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Don't suppose that was the Cliftonville Shades Bar, was it? That was interesting before games, and to my personal cost at other times too.

I was thinking more a pub on the Old Shoreham Road. Attendance by invitation only :lolol:

Edit, bloody pub and the school opposite seem to have gone....wtf???

Where is that pub..PNG

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green

Yep remember walking from that pub with one of there outside table big umbrellas,raining I think funny at the time .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Brilliant :lolol:

No, I was not and am not anything like that.

Back in the day I was a punk rocker. Not especially popular on the terraces. But sufficiently peculiar to be given a modest bit of space. To myself.

:kiss::thumbsup:

You were simply one of the 90% of blokes at games in the 70’s who didn’t punch people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here