Does anyone want to swap stands tomorrow?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Curryisgreat

Dec 9, 2010
I have two tickets for the game tomorrow. Unfortunately one is for the Bite Size stand and the other for the Extrabet stand. :facepalm:

Is there anyone who has a ticket for the Extrabet that would prefer to be in the Bite Size, or vice versa? If so, pm me and we can arrange to exchange before the game. I will be in Walsall from 12:30 ish tomorrow.

Maybe this should have been posted in the ticket exchange section, but I thought that I may be more likely to find a willing exchangee on here. I am a JCL after all!:laugh:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I've got one for the Bitesize stand I'll happily swap for an Extrabet Stand ticket. I picked up a ticket for a mate who is always too disorganised to get his own tickets in a timely fashion, he is the only one out of our crew there (in the Bitesize).

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I have two tickets for the game tomorrow. Unfortunately one is for the Bite Size stand and the other for the Extrabet stand. :facepalm:

Is there anyone who has a ticket for the Extrabet that would prefer to be in the Bite Size, or vice versa? If so, pm me and we can arrange to exchange before the game. I will be in Walsall from 12:30 ish tomorrow.

Maybe this should have been posted in the ticket exchange section, but I thought that I may be more likely to find a willing exchangee on here. I am a JCL after all!:laugh:

I'm guessing due to your name, you're not looking to sit in the "bitesize stand"?

Chuckles.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
i may be looking to swap one ticket, which stands are us away fans in?

Extrabet is behind the goal and BiteSize is on the side.

plus we will be pointing fingers and singing "There's Brighton there , there's Brighton there" :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports