Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone think we might be close to a revolution?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Then go there and be happy for as long as you can make it last. You may find that state of mind harder to achieve on a regular basis once you are there keeping your stomach filled and a roof over your head, instead of living free on the holiday paid for by your wages from the job in England you despise.

Wrong you assumptious miserable git. I earn my money out there, not here. The roof over my head will be a home not a holiday, wrong again. And for you to be suggesting I go there now to be happy is a bit rich coming from whoever you are! f***ing hell i was actually hoping it might of inspired you to cheer up! At the end of the day its me saying i'm off to the Balerics for the rest of my life not you! So obviously its you who now needs cheering up.
Ps why dont you start quoting yourself, it may do you some good

simpleton

Apr 23, 2011
Wrong you assumptious miserable git. I earn my money out there, not here. The roof over my head will be a home not a holiday, wrong again. And for you to be suggesting I go there now to be happy is a bit rich coming from whoever you are! f***ing hell i was actually hoping it might of inspired you to cheer up! At the end of the day its me saying i'm off to the Balerics for the rest of my life not you! So obviously its you who now needs cheering up.
Ps why dont you start quoting yourself, it may do you some good

Lolz. Remember I'm the one who is very content here with a family and job and I love. You are the one leaving because you cant make yourself happy. Good luck with the dope dealing.

ps Es Vedra is made of the same rock as the rest of the island. hth.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Lolz. Remember I'm the one who is very content here with a family and job and I love.

And why on earth do i need to remember that? is it because you need to keep reminding yourself? I don't bother doing that sort of shit. I prefer to always think about the future, it's a much better way of avoiding a mundane way of life where at the age of 40 your already very content with settling down and calling it quits on anymore adventure. You do realise your quoting people (me) who have ambition to change their lives, that they should remember you and your amazing achievements of having a shag with your wife and producing a child, getting a mortgage producing a house, getting a job and writing on NSC how content you are with it. What is your job?

is a content man an arguing man?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
We often think that of you. Then we remember you're addicted to YouTube.

Sent by yolk folk

who is 'we'? who is this I'm actually talking to? are there more of you?
The other bit im lost with is, how often does the 'We' remember this youtube addiction I have? This is a big concern for me, as your organisation has such understanding of the youtube addiction to the lengths of even spotting people with this disease online. Where can I go for help?
Anyways I hope you are all looking out for me, I'll keep you informed on how my battle goes, I'm gonna film the whole experience and put it on youtube for you all (We) to see.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Anyways I hope you are all looking out for me, I'll keep you informed on how my battle goes, I'm gonna film the whole experience and put it on youtube for you all (We) to see.
I take it you have been commissioned to produce next years version then?
[yt]7gmXXo3NcjY&ob=av3n[/yt]

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ibiza? You'll be handing out flyers to hungover slags and chavs within a month you knob.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here