Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone on here follow the Bundesliga?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I've been to St Pauli which was an excellent day out. Having read the OP's blog I really fancy a visit to Berlin, it sounds like an ideal football weekend.
it is a shame that Bayern can now basically pick off the best players from their rivals at will at the moment which has taken away the competitiveness of the league. However in every other respect the Bundesliga is showing the other leagues how football is meant to be done.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I've been to St Pauli which was an excellent day out. Having read the OP's blog I really fancy a visit to Berlin, it sounds like an ideal football weekend.
it is a shame that Bayern can now basically pick off the best players from their rivals at will at the moment which has taken away the competitiveness of the league. However in every other respect the Bundesliga is showing the other leagues how football is meant to be done.

Agreed. Bayern's dominance and ability to pick up seemingly whoever they like is frustrating.

Fully expecting Adrian Ramos to leave Hertha and join Dortmund as a replacement for Lewandowski as well.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
Wrote a blog piece about first experience of going to Bundesliga game, Berlin and how brilliant Hertha BSC are.

CLICK HERE if you're bored.

I went to Herta last year when they clinched promotion ...the game was dire but the beer and atmosphere was amazing :)

Wrote a blog piece about first experience of going to Bundesliga game, Berlin and how brilliant Hertha BSC are.

CLICK HERE if you're bored.

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Hannover 96 as I went on a German exchange there at school! Always fancied a St. Pauli match as we stayed near there on my stag do in Hamburg.

Done the Allianz arena tour on my mates stag to Munich..right laugh. You can go in the press room and ask the stag silly questions..craaaaaazy :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here