Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone miss Bridders? ... i don't

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think he'll play a few, especially after Cattermole's calamitous last game. They must still be favourites to go down though, after Fulham.

Bridcutt was superb for us, at least before this season. I stood to applaud his efforts on a number of occasions. Very classy.

Ince is incredibly raw still. But there are moments when his unexpectedly winning a ball you think he's lost, his giraffe-like demeanour in the middle of the park, and the stuff he does despite still being only 20 odd and with fewer than that number of competitive games under his belt- they excite me in a way Bridcutt never did.

No, not THAT kind of way. Just in the sense of a hope-for-the-future kind of way.

Bridcutt is so 2013. Genuinely don't think he's what we're after right now, great though he was for us.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I think he'll play a few, especially after Cattermole's calamitous last game. They must still be favourites to go down though, after Fulham.

Bridcutt was superb for us, at least before this season. I stood to applaud his efforts on a number of occasions. Very classy.

Ince is incredibly raw still. But there are moments when his unexpectedly winning a ball you think he's lost, his giraffe-like demeanour in the middle of the park, and the stuff he does despite still being only 20 odd and with fewer than that number of competitive games under his belt- they excite me in a way Bridcutt never did.

No, not THAT kind of way. Just in the sense of a hope-for-the-future kind of way.

Bridcutt is so 2013. Genuinely don't think he's what we're after right now, great though he was for us.

Agree with all that bar the last line. We would still be a better team with a fit motivated Bridcutt holding with Ince. That said, he wasn't and we aren't so we move on...

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
We still really miss Bridcutt and to a lesser extent Crofts, as mentioned above Ince & Bridcutt would be a fine partnership as Bridcutt has the ability to control the tempo of the game more and calm things down when we are under pressure.

Andrews is definitely our weak link in our starting eleven currently.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here