Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone know any of these most attractive people in SUSSEX?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can't believe this sort of thing still happens! Shame on the Argus & all the arrogant idiots who entered :thumbsup:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
What is this thing with blokes and duff beards. they look like Captain Birdseye

attachment.php

No btw.

Attachments

• ad_128570651.jpg
    ad_128570651.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 890

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
At least looking at those deluded munters has helped me realise something. I AM the most attractive person in Sussex!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You have to be a BIT of a **** to nominate yourself, surely? Unless you are objectively good looking, which about 5% of the people I saw were.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Does nobody remember NSC's triumph a few years back, when we managed to get Vicky Peck voted in as Miss Scunny Hunny, the most beautiful woman in Scunthorpe?

A similar opportunity exists now, shirley?

Got to be done. Question is which one do we choose???

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I am presuming that no one from NSC is on there. If this is the finalists then my heart goes out to us all on here that none of us made to the final.

I have an excuse, not living in Sussex. and being an Ugly *******........Whats yours ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's so repetitive looking at the mug shots, so many girls do the same pose, slight raise of the eyebrows to look quizzical ,tip head to slight angle pointing slightly down to right or left to make their eyes bigger than finish off with a small Duck pout. Nice to see a few normal ones in there, however, you could throw a stick in to the door of Revolution and hit most of the female entrants.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I am presuming that no one from NSC is on there. If this is the finalists then my heart goes out to us all on here that none of us made to the final.

I have an excuse, not living in Sussex. and being an Ugly *******........Whats yours ?
You are wrong one of them is a STH who posts on here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here