Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone have a genuine complaint...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
surely the motivation is playing professional football and the money they earn and the ground they play at, some people would give their right arm to play where they are for that money.

I've become rather attached to my right arm ..no way is anyone having it for any amount of money

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Thanks for that and apologies to Bozza. I've been following the club for 45 years and get a bit heated when all is not well. Spoke to a neighbour today whose seven year old grandson was in full Albion kit and went to his first Albion game on Saturday. Puts it in perspective a bit tbh...

He only said 'may' :wink:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Genuine question... If all of our stats and performances had been exactly the same but the goals from the defenders had been scored by the forwards, would the complaints still be the same?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Genuine question... If all of our stats and performances had been exactly the same but the goals from the defenders had been scored by the forwards, would the complaints still be the same?
If we had a proper replacement for 1 goal every 2 Championship games Leo ( that would give him about 7 so far ), then there would be no complaints from me.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If we had a proper replacement for 1 goal every 2 Championship games Leo ( that would give him about 7 so far ), then there would be no complaints from me.

In the best case, although unlikely, this would have changed 7 draws into 7 wins - 14 more points, top of the league...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

So if we were still 10 games without a win in the league having played the likes of Rotherham, Sheffield Wednesday and Blackpool at home and Birmingham away and picked up two points from those four games? Still sitting in 21st position? Still adding more empty ST seats with every home game? Still paying more for ST, pie and pint than last season for the privilege? Still seeing Gardner swanning about half heartedly and COG looking like a League 2 chugger? Yes. Yes they would.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
...that doesn't boil down to "Boo hoo - we're not winning as many games as I've become accustomed to"?

I'm not sure I've read much, if anything at all, that people would be moaning about if 3 or 4 of the draws had been wins.

Anyone? Honestly?

This has just replaced my recent nomination for post of the year.
Thank you, well said.

I'm loving it at the Amex, it's a fantastic day out, well weekend for us given that we live in Stockport.
We certainly wouldn't stop going just because the results are not quite there yet.

To listen to some of the stupid moans on here, it's as if the last 15 years never happened.

As for booing the players, well, if you're going to do that, then yes, please do stop attending the games.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I said on a previous thread, the club has so much going right off the pitch, I suppose it is a complaint, I really feel that the club are supplying a complete lack of entertainment on the pitch and in a way I am walking away from games feeling a bit cheated by the club.

Season Ticket prices are not cheap (that's not a complaint) but the product on offer is cheap and not value for money.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
That's a bit of a harsh assessment in my opinion.
Entertainment on the pitch has been brilliant for the most part.
Ok, so we aren't scoring enough, but the games are generally exciting, just not successful :-(

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That's a bit of a harsh assessment in my opinion.
Entertainment on the pitch has been brilliant for the most part.
Ok, so we aren't scoring enough, but the games are generally exciting, just not successful :-(

I'd agree, overall the games I have seen have been better to watch than last season, if not frustrating....although we seem to be getting worse. Not surprising the lack of results is affecting confidence. Downward spiral we need to get out of quickly.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Two valid complaints for you Bozza. When did you accept the role of club suck-up BTW?

1. A recruitment team that presided over a shambles of a summer of player acquisition. 3 strikers signed. 14 games in. Zero goals between them.

2. A 'manager' whose tactics are failing and seems unwilling or, more likely, incapable, of making any tactical adjustments. We keep getting caught out because our full-backs are played as wingers. Sami just leaves it exactly as it is.

More to follow if you like...

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Yes, I have a genuine complaint.

Having read this thread and many others, it is clear that NSC is struggling to find the culprit for this recent downturn in form. As we know, NSC works at it's best when the villain of the piece is clear (Scott McGleish, anyone at Palace, Hybrid_x, Dick Tight and his lapdog etc) - it needs to know whom to direct it's ire at.

Is is possible for the club to nominate someone for this very important role to take the wrath for the team as it were and appease the masses?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Yes. I've got a complaint.

I BELIEVE the club are using around 0.5 seconds of MY footage on their pre-match video montage.

You know, the bit where Russel Slade is held aloft.

I've not received a SINGLE penny for this.

That's my complaint.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here