Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Does anyone else play Blossom?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
You get a bonus each time you use the highlighted letter, takes a few goes to get into the swing of it….or maybe you are just shit at English if not :lolol:

Try not to use any words under 6 letters long too!
Yep.

Tried it on the basis of your recommendation. Took me 5 goes before reading the rules and learning that you could use the same letter more than once and that the ‘yellow’ scores 5 each time you use it! 236.

Not sure if I’ll keep going - nice game, but more time-consuming than Wordle.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Sitting in the back of a car stuck on the M25. Once I understood the rules it became more obvious what to do.
But not sure I have the time to do it each day. Maybe a once in a while on a train type activity

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Decent game, but take a bit of time. Will probably play once in a while when I can remember, or have spare time. Thanks for the suggestion, Icy.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
one hundred and eighty (one)

personally my favourite little game at the moment is this

outline map with some follow up stuff
There's some good stuff on here as well

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
You get a bonus each time you use the highlighted letter, takes a few goes to get into the swing of it….or maybe you are just shit at English if not :lolol:

Try not to use any words under 6 letters long too!
Get it now, was only using letters once 😳

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
also a fan. Does anyone know the criteria for blossom boss/genius etc ratings at the end of the game?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Thanks for the tip-off @Icy Gull Enjoyed playing it despite being another that didn't realise you could reuse letters until over half way through🙄, 201 scored. I can hear the berating words of Mrs Gull resonating through my head...... "why don't you ever read the instructions first?" To which I always reply "Because it's more exciting"; this is obviously not true but it seems to be a good wind up🤣

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here