Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doc Talbot - At the match last night.

Curryisgreat

Dec 9, 2010
I was at the game last night and saw Doc Talbot in attendance. When did he start reattending Brighton games?

It was good to see him back.

Curryisgreat

Dec 9, 2010
Thanks for that John Boy. I generally only get to the northern games and had heard that he'd stopped going to matches.:down:

Then I saw him walking up the stand steps and my heart lifted!:blush:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i think he is making an exception for cup games, as he was at woking as well

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
Err. Who the hell is Doc Talbot?

6830_167069727564_577302564_3763147_4447024_n.jpg

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Apart of course from the Mansfield game that was boycotted!

You mean the Doc wasn't man enough to break in like the rest of us at half time? ???

So he wasn't the guy who was in the news a few weeks back who has followed the Albion for decades but has now decided to stop going to games/supporting the club?

Does 'the Doc' have any medical qualifications?

Curryisgreat

Dec 9, 2010
Didn't see the carrier - He was clutching a pie as he walked back to his seat after half time.

He didn't even look cold, wearing as always his suit jacket, complimented by his oft worn jumper. The guy is a legend.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
You know it is REALLY cold when Doc wears a jumper.

Doc does move with the times. Whilst the computer age was gone from desktop to laptop and now to notebook, I was out with Doc on monday and he had switched to a much smaller carrier bag, the type you might get from a card/book shop rather than a supermarket.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
You know it is REALLY cold when Doc wears a jumper.

Doc does move with the times. Whilst the computer age was gone from desktop to laptop and now to notebook, I was out with Doc on monday and he had switched to a much smaller carrier bag, the type you might get from a card/book shop rather than a supermarket.

Now that's progress.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here