Dobbie to Leeds

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Did a quick search, couldnt see anywhere. But a Leeds fan at work has alerted me to Leeds fans Forum (WACCOE), where it suggests that Dobbie is in talks with Leeds. Whoever posted this rumour on WACCOE also suggests that he saw Dobbie in Nandos last night near Elland Road - not sure if he was on our bench last night or not.

I could see this happening, if only on a loan basis.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Whatever the rumours on messageboards, twitter etc, I would be very suprised if he was with us after this transfer window given the fact he is nowhere near the starting eleven.

It hasn't worked out for one reason or another, and given that he i surely one of our higher earners probably best to move him on and put the wages/transfer fee towards Mr Van Dijk.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Did we get him on a free? If we can more or less break even on the deal I think let him move on yes. Too good a player to sit behind our stars in that position and seems a decent bloke who deserves to play somewhere. As you say much rather use the wages somewhere else. We've loaned out or moved on a few back-ups and signed Ulloa and the young defender so hopefully one more to come in and Dijk would be immense

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Did we get him on a free? If we can more or less break even on the deal I think let him move on yes. Too good a player to sit behind our stars in that position and seems a decent bloke who deserves to play somewhere. As you say much rather use the wages somewhere else. We've loaned out or moved on a few back-ups and signed Ulloa and the young defender so hopefully one more to come in and Dijk would be immense
Steven Doughboy was signed on an undisclosed fee but £300k has been bandied about. With Crystal Payless about to be awash in money they can easily afford £1.5M and sign him on a 4 year deal.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Was it not the case that Dobbie was brought in as contingency for CMS being bought by another club just before the last transfer window slammed shut?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Did a quick search, couldnt see anywhere. But a Leeds fan at work has alerted me to Leeds fans Forum (WACCOE), where it suggests that Dobbie is in talks with Leeds. Whoever posted this rumour on WACCOE also suggests that he saw Dobbie in Nandos last night near Elland Road - not sure if he was on our bench last night or not.

Will be a big mistake he should be playing in place of McSmudger

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield

I'm sure Naylor said Dobbie was in the squad at Blackburn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports