Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dobbie - can he play against us?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I was listening (on and off) to talkShite last night at work.
One of the guests in the studio reckons it will be a Bolton/Forest final, meaning Palace will drop out the play off zone.

I feel fairly confident that he will be 100% wrong.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
I was listening (on and off) to talkShite last night at work.
One of the guests in the studio reckons it will be a Bolton/Forest final, meaning Palace will drop out the play off zone.

About what time was this ? Be interested to see who it was.. It's the only scenario that would soften the blow somewhat.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Dobbin is only allowed to play with himself during the playoffs and even then he has to do it with written permission from Gus, only to a picture of a fully clothed bird and with Charlie Oatway collecting his jizz afterwards.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Genuine question, if both Brighton and palace get to the final, will Dobbie pick up 2 medals on the day?!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He won't get one as palace will win f all. He is a palace player on a loan deal from a mother club. Same as Bridge WILL get a shiney sovereign.

If it's the final, he won't technically be a Palace player as his loan will have run out.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I hope Palace do stay 5th, of all the clubs in the mix I feel most confident doing the Nigels.

I can feel the confidence from here . If we scrape through then it's game on !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here