Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you want Wales to win against Belgium?

Supporting Wales...

• Good luck, love the team spirit

Votes: 106 51.2%
  • Hope you get spanked

Votes: 101 48.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
This was mean-spirited and small-minded, based on bitterness, frustration at England, and jealousy. Tonight was inspiring and magnificent, they proved tonight why they are so worthy of being in the semi-finals. I hope they wipe the floor with Portugal and that repugnant oily pilchard.

I was wrong. Fair play Welshies.

10/10 for owning up...well done. Too many on here make similar predictions, then disappear for a while when they've gobbed off erroneously. :bowdown:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
England had Vardy and Kane. Wales had Robson-Kanu and Vokes.

On paper we should be where they are but football games aren't played on paper. The top brass at the FA need to watch all 90 minutes of that and then watch all 90 minutes of England v Iceland. Wales were a team. We were not. Wales had a decent manager. We had a safety first, Mr Average, £3.5 million a year, CLOWN. Anyone who's watched us over the last couple of years can testify to the averageness of Robson-Kanu and Vokes,yet tonight they looked like world beaters. This is why I trust Brighton to do well next season, because Hughton operates like Coleman. But the gross inadequacy of the FA is being shown up in very stark terms this summer.

Spot on.
And hows this for a stat. Not only was Hodgson comfortably the most richly rewarded manager at the tournament. His salary also totalled more than the salaries of FOURTEEN of the other 23 competing managers COMBINED.

England are an embarrassment on so many levels.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
10/10 for owning up...well done. Too many on here make similar predictions, then disappear for a while when they've gobbed off erroneously. :bowdown:

Well, I do talk an awful lot of bollocks. Its only right to own up now and then.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I said I was neutral - which I was at the start. But I soon ended up wanting Wales to win and I actually jumped up when Vokes (Vokes!) scored.

Hope they beat Portugal as I have an irrational dislike of their national side.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I must admit though, my newfound charity towards their current campaign does get somewhat stretched when their fans are chanting "ARE YOU WATCHING ENGERLAND ?"

Thats pushing it.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I'm supporting them and hope they do em.

Its a bit like supporting a Championship team with one superstar v a PL team

Our PL team have already failed

Can't raise any enthusiasm for supporting them since the Welsh voted "Leave"...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Welsh family, so supporting Wales.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here